ryou's doodles
First 2021 stuff. Another one incoming.
Two characters= $15
One characters= $10
I will draw your pairs, don't be shy.
These had tips added on so I put in more detail.
I'm often given creative liberty with commissions.
Tried some new things...
I like the colors.
Fennel and Violet.
[Image: marco_commission_2321.png]
Titus and Guinevere.
[Image: koden_commission_2621.png]
And end of 2020... yaayyyy
A rat and a noble
[Image: pinhead_commision_121720.png]
[Image: pinhead_121720.png]
My husband.

[Image: milly_commission_121320.png]
[Image: guintitus-1.png][Image: rykermatryona.png]
Dimitri and Alexei fighting with music.
I guess Alexei plays piano now. It's canon.
Now for the other two... or five commissions I have.
Feel free to DM me if you're interested.
I work really well without any real direction.
[Image: nerdlord_commission_21821.png]
Art-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta.
I guess I'm doing new kinds of art.
If you're interested then DM me as I can't post that on the forums.
Anyway, a cute tribesman and robot wife.
[Image: gc_commission_31121.png]
Art-ta-ta-ta.

[Image: theori_commission_31221.png]
I'm not dead, woo!
Opening a new commission since I shook off the dust of my actual style (I don't just do doodle oodles)!
Trying something new... $30 full (or full ish) body commissions. They aren't really rendered out and mostly flat colors or entirely.
Gonna try the whole "I'm an artist with a day job and full time college but commissions are open".
I'll be accepting only a few on quality with the first posted.
The bottom one is the first one I did when my semester ended and our queen Jianyu (I just wanted to draw her young. She's clearly a bit older when I RP her) holding the Scythe of the Black Star is what I finished like fifteen minutes ago. And the other two are OCs.

Weapons may or may not cost more depending on the complexity + because I don't like drawing them. Here are some weapons I did though if that suits your fancy:
 ButpleaseI'mnotthatgoodatdrawingweapons.
This is just an excuse for some more pose/anatomy practice.
I also made an animatic but I don't feel comfy posting it here so DM for a link I guess.
[Image: jianyu_52021.png]
[Image: yueji_51621.png]

[Image: shiki_51521.png]
Keeping commissions open ($30 flat (or flat ish) colors only, aka the bottom two) for a bit.
I'm pretty tired after these though.
Let me draw your cute characters.
Don't be shy.
ry0un0suke#6117
: ) ) )))

[Image: nerdlord_commission_52021_copy.png]
[Image: jess_commission_52021.png]
[Image: apollo_commission_52121.png]
Hello these are OPEN as I am in need of some funds!
So I'll draw your cutiepies, don't be shy now. I have three offered commissions:
Discord: ry0un0suke#6117
Doodle Oodle Commission: $10 one character, $15 two characters. Varies between full body or half body.

[Image: doodle_commission_sheet.png]
Flat (ish): $30 full body
[Image: avajain_commission_6721.png]
Rendered: $40 full body
[Image: fairy_1_53121.png]
And a sheet I need to update but rates if you don't want full body here's bust and half-body rates on the right:

[Image: Comission_Sheet.png]
Semi rendered but you get the idea!!!!
[Image: redraw_52321.png]
It's always pleasant to see this kind of style.
[Image: self_portrait_pride_62321.png]
It's the June, a very important month to people like me. There are plenty of people who truly appreciate this month in the community. Pride month. Some people may think it's not very important or 'why isn't there a x pride month?' in response to others receiving a time to just appreciate and express otherwise oppressed identities. I'm transgender, my pronouns are he/him. I would rather people not use they/them in reference to me since that's not who I am.

I came out when I was sixteen years old sometime in 2017. I've had nothing but positive experiences thanks to my high school and peers but I certainly am an outlier in my community. A lucky outlier. Hug your trans brothers and sisters and give them good pats on the head. This month, or year, or two years (?) have been so extremely tough especially but we'll all get through it. <: 

I rarely draw myself ever but a self-portrait and a little self-love and care can go a long way.
For the seven other commissions I have, I wanted to take a break and unwind before jumping into them. I do personal art more than I draw myself but that's not really saying anything. I'm very sorry for my slow pace!!! Take care regardless and love one another. The world would be a far better place if we take the time to understand rather than undermine.

Happy Pride Month
!
I started this on June 23rd. Absolutely embarrassing.
I've five more in this batch. I won't be doing any more rendered pieces for a while since they drain my soul.
But feel free to request a doodle or flat (ish) lined piece. Or a BUST (there's a helpful sheet with prices)...
Anyway, here's the smiling Nethradin. I'm very on the fence with it but that's only because I stepped out of my comfort zone and that's kinda spooky.
Either way, I will continue to improve with every commission so thanks for enjoying my art!
[Image: shadovarn_commission_62321.png]
Unless I'm working on your commission or you paid in advance (this applies to one person) then I'm terribly sorry but, all commissions are cancelled! These are closed indefinitely and unlikely to be opened until I'm in need of money. That being said, these two will be coming whenever I have motivation to do anything involving this game. Be easy everyone :)
[Image: Shi_Tiesheng_-_5.png]
Topic Options