Georgiana40A desperate call
Months have passed since her beloved husband, best friend, partner in crime has been murdered in cold blood. 
A mature woman sat down at her desk, writing flyer after flyer. Tears dropped from her tired hues, some even staining the paper.
Desperate hands were writing away, in hopes that her wishes would not go unnoticed. 
Flyers have been spread across Esshar by nobody but herself, in hopes to retrieve her husband's belongings. 
Maybe then she'd feel at ease?

[Image: violet-evergarden-sad-expression-blonde-...review.jpg]
Quote:
People of Esshar,
I call out to everyone of you. My husband has been murdered brutally and when I came across his body, I noticed something.
They have robbed him of everything he basically had on him.  Sinners. I will smite down all of them. They all deserve to BURN  in Hel.
Imbrixus, my beloved's gun.
Vindicta, his precious armor.
Everlasting Fire Wedding Band, his wedding ring.
Bring them to me,  Hollee Gelmont and I will make sure that whoever does, will be rewarded with whatever their heart desires.
-Hollee Gelmont-
Rumors have it that Hollee Gelmont had been preserving her husband's deceased body in her mansion.
Maybe she just couldn't let go of him yet. How could she? He was the one and only she ever loved and still does. 
And even after thirty years of marriage, her heart still burned bright for him. Even after death. 
Waiting for one day to see him again and hold him.
[Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png]
Topic Options