Spicy SeriousYarsburg: An Eviction Notice
[Image: image0.jpg]

In the waning light of the day, as shadows claimed more and more of the jungle that encircles Asphodel. As the remaining residents, and the Ogres they uneasily share the city with now…a brilliant light emerges over the trees. Soaring across the treetops, and coming to hover high above the heart of the once-thrumming center of Vampirism in Esshar. Non-Magi, and ogres alike filter into it to gawk at the strange sight.

After a moment to adjust to the light against the darkening skies…wings. Gleaming wings of gleaming cosmic blood, pouring from the air behind a face familiar to many of the civilians. The motherly High Priestess who’s stay in the city ended abruptly after the death of Illythia. Ragnhild Sionnach. Who’s synthetic voice swiftly begins to boom across the square, echoing into the alleys and buildings.

Quote:”Remnants of Asphodel…squatters. I’ve returned to deliver a message to our large friends; Leave. This city is no ruin. And these people, people I swore to do right by-regardless of the circumstances of that oath. Do not deserve a child and her rabble running their homes into the ground.”

“You’ll have one chance ‘Yarsburg’ or whatever the Ogres have taken tah calling themselves. Bend the knee, or leave. I’ll give you a few months to decide…in the mean time. Those from the city are welcome in Aesirheim.”

“Long story short…consider this an eviction notice.”

With the message delivered. A beat of her wings carried the woman above the stones that the ogres begin to throw at the annoying gnat. Vanishing into the night sky…
[Image: image0.png]
Don't ever speak to me or my son ever again
[Image: 72xUJzR.png]
[Image: fDLgaCr.jpg]

The eviction notice is received and heard yet, the tents do not seem to move. Quite the opposite, more monsters seem to make way to the city of Asphodel. No longer only Ogres but also ardent the tenacious guardians of nature, the Ents joined the party. The defenses of the claimed settlement are solidified, spikes are raised and placed before the city walls. It's almost as if the city was preparing for... war.

Quote:
"An old crone with a body so dry only the desert she lives in can match it. You wish to evict us? Then come. I, Samina, daughter of Marina and Blair, Warboss of the Ogre Clan, Ent and Yardburg Coalition has made Asphodel, our home. Be prepared to be schooled by a child, old woman, because we will not allow anyone to step on us. If it is a war you want, then it is a war you will get."

- Samina, Warboss

With this recent turn of events, news come through!

- After a meeting between the two respective leaders of the Ogre Clan and Nature's Reverence, an alliance was formed between two species. They now cohabit together in total peace.

- Following that same vein, a deal was struck between the Warboss and the Yarborough family. An alliance was formed between the two entities, working together to keep the town of Yardburg in check!

- With this most recent eviction notice, all the plunders were postponed and Aesirheim is made an ENEMY.

- Monsters shall rise AGAIN.

Threat Level: Angry Baby Ogre and Plants!

Relations:

The Rhoynish Fort: Friendly
The Fireblooded: Yummy!
Aesirheim: ENEMY!
Osrona: ???
[Image: 3178ed998fa2169746a9f2ca1dd66837.jpg]

The eviction notice is quickly took as an declaration, of not war but conflict that Aesirheim has with Yarsburg. And while the reason seems honorary enough, it is not quick before the Darkest Hope of Mire flies on their own Crimson Wings... His voice speaks to the Ogres, and those of Yarsburg citizens.

Quote:"To say the least. I do find their reason to be one of honor- of loyality I must add. However as it stands? I must get in the way of honor this instance. On the line is not just the city who agreed to support Shadowmire in it's darkest days, but also the Ogre Clan which consists of Nightmother's children. This being said? Denizens won't allow the bastion of fleeing hope it is for many of us."

- Yaron, the Darkest Hope

Following this short but meaningful speech, mutants, skeletons, dullahans. And anybody who is an ally of Nightmother and of the Denizens, is beckoned to settle down in Yarsbrug. Particularly new warriors are welcomed to be trained by the Darkest Hope. Preparing to face the upcoming political unrest that may follow the answer of Ogre Clan.

Fortifications are only further improved with Yaron's presence on the field, while not directly taking the role of Commander, not officially. There would be noticeable, positive spike in both activity, productivity and tactic of the guards and soldiers. As well as the rest of the horde uniting with the Ogre Clan.

Here? There? Wherever Mother Nyx whispers... We march.
[Image: tumblr_nkkxupfeiU1ricizno3_500.gifv]
Quote:
"We'll defend our home."
(Atrocity, The Tree's Crown)
“A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory... a far-off memory that's like a scattered dream... I want to line the pieces up... yours and mine.”
[Image: E5pyTrX.gif]
[Image: 31ae88f79e7a799802648e41eda4e3c8.jpg]

News of the rise of the Ogre Clan had reached the streets of Osrona, rumours of a young girl leading a swarm of monsters seeming almost impossible. Julius recognizing the aforementioned leader pens a letter, a pigeon carrying his words to the streets of Yarbsburg.

Quote:
"Dear Ogre Clan Warboss,

To see someone as young as myself surrounding themselves with monsters willingly is disappointing, a lack of guidance has led you down the wrong path, but it's not too late for you, allow me to show you the right path.

With the blessing of Leonaus, I vow to save you from yourself. If I have to do that with my magic, so be it.
Signed, Julius Domenico,"

An Acolyte of the church calls the leader out, an attempt at stopping her before it was too late. A chance at one on one combat.
[Image: cueg717.png]

For the first time, Samina the Warboss is called out publicly! Upon receiving the letter, she zooms across the camp to find some chalk and a few pieces of crumpled paper to write on. She makes a few copies and send them to Osrona to make sure this Julius Domenico is properly answered to, at the cost of some completely unrelated people getting their hands on it too...

Quote:
"COME GET ME, IF YOU DARE!"

"I don't need your Leonaus shanangignanans! My star is all I need, UGLY, AND WE'RE READY TO TUSSLE! Asphodel is my home and the ogres MY people as long as I'm their leader!"

"I won't let anyone get in the way of my freedom! You want to save me? Well you can eat my FIST instead!"

[Image: unknown.png]
(i love you dandeli)

The letters are not signed, she doesn't know all of this stuff works. Hey, it's already a blessing she knows how to read...

Julius recieved more than a few copies of the letter, each one written with chalk on rough paper, a stark contrast to the ink and parchment paper the boy had used in return - the mark of a girl raised in the desert.
Naturally he replies, though this time using the back of paper she'd sent, his allowance spent on previous letters sent.
Quote:
Dear Ogre Clan Warboss,
Expect my presence sooner rather than later, I can be a busy boy man at times, but after checking my calender I'll be free the next few days.
It will be you who's eating fists in front of your people, the ogres will have a front row view to a righteous beating, they won't know what's hit them.
Signed, Julius Domenico
P.S, That ugly comment was too far, I am not ugly...!
A list of dates are placed at the bottom of the paper indicating dates he'd likely arrive, a chance given for the Ogres to prepare.
(busy tomorrow, but can show up anytime after that dm @three#5302 if u wanna talk about it before!)
[Image: image0.jpg]

Those who visit the desert village will note a subtle, small stirring of activity. Old Achyon rifles brought to bear as small bands of warriors practice aim, axes and swords sharpened to be rid of rust. And the longships that carried their forefathers across the world’s seas and beyond are put to water once more.

Aesirheim quietly prepares for what their ancestors bathed the land in, what they came to worship as art and god; war.

Word from the sleepy hamlet is slow to filter out. Not even a day passes, before the silent ‘crunch’ of Vanirhallan vessels making landfall rises through a silent jungle night…a midnight raid. A probe of defenses. The first strike of perhaps many battles to come.

Quote:
”May your battles sate Kark’s thirst. May your cunning be the envy of Vaalmoora. And may your fires put Garjling’s to shame. Prove yourselves, us. In the way of our ancestors.”

“May this be the mark of a new era for our people. And may this knocks some sense into my damn niece. Blood and Gold, never one without the other!”

————————————————

Quote:
A raid has been declared! A surprise midnight attack by sea, probing the defenses of the entrenched monsters. Aiming to lay the groundwork of future battles, and give young Aesir warriors a chance to cut their teeth in real battle.

Additionally, funds of 50,000 coin have laid the groundwork for this 5v5 attack, set to happen…

Saturday, September 26th at 7pm EST!
[Image: image0.png]
Don't ever speak to me or my son ever again
Topic Options