Spicy SeriousWhat Is A Dream…?
[Image: smoke_filled_room_by_poplavskaya-da4usv6.png]
Robed figures, bearing pleasant smiles, and warm demeanors travel out from the desert. And across Esshar. The words of these figures is simple. A promise of rest. A message of comfort…

Quote:How long has it been, Esshar. Since you had a peaceful night’s rest…how many of your children have asked you now ‘what is a dream?’. And yet, as oblivion marches at your gates. None of your leaders, none of your wise men, none of your preachers or doctors have offered anything approaching a solution. 
Quote:
But I have the solution. I can give you back your dreams, I can let your children have a restful night’s sleep for the first time in their lives.

Vaalmoora. The Shaper of of Minds, is here to help. Soon, the Alsherjarl will bring her to Esshar, and with her will come rest, and comfort to indulge in.

Don’t you want to fight for that lovely dream, Esshar?

The Cult of Vaalmoora grows. And word says that the Dark Lady could grant knowledge and powers some would consider unnatural, and even could be the key to a peaceful night’s sleep on Esshar once more…if the Alsherjarl’s promises are true.

———————-
(contact me at Spicy Serious#1979 for details/to set up a scene regarding the Cult and upcoming Event/expedition plans! If you’re interested in an alternative route to Witchcraft, we might be up your alley. Or you can write Ragnhild Sionnach to set up the same IC)
[Image: image0.png]
Don't ever speak to me or my son ever again
Topic Options