AbsenceA Light's Honorable Call
A Light's Honorable Call
Quote:
"You've called me a theif, you've fought me in an attempt to reclaim that which you've had taken from you prior. You've even hired people to come after me... Yet you yourself refuse to come for me yourself. Threats of hunting and harming those who have nothing to do with our issue. Nothing to do with our dispute. I'm sick of it. I'm tired of this childish display you keep going on with. You're a Vampire are you not? I know of so many more of your kind that have shown better of themselves than you."

"Now, It's time you yourself answer for that which you want. You want Albatross? You want this weapon that has meaning to you? Then fight me for it. I have more honor than you would hope to ever achieve in your immortal lifetime. The terms are simple... because I know how you'll operate Maazu..."

"We fight alone. I will not kill you over this. You can kill me if you wish over your weapon that you seem to cherish more than your own well being... I did not steal this from you. You lost it of your own accord. The least you can do is earn it back. Everyone has worked for all they have, you've earned it once? Do it again. Now should be no different. You can bring spectators as well as all of Asphodel if you wish because I know you'll just have them attack me anyway should the outcome not be in your favor. None of that is my concern, I'm used to it now. I'm offering... literally giving you this chance to earn it back in a way that seems honorable to both parties invovled if you wish to accept."

"With that said, what will you decide? Honor or Disgrace to that name you so proudly cling to, Vranovo."

A message was sent to Asphodel stating the prior.

(Fight conditions requested. Dangerous or Higher with a cap roll of 0 unless you wish for higher, It's up to you really if you choose to accept this or not but I'm willing to be fair and let you pick the setting in this regard. The winner will recieve Albatross. You, lose nothing regardless of this outcome. If I lose as stated I will willingly offer my life afterward if deemed appropriate for IC. The story is what comes first!)
[Time and Day are up to you as well, I can fit any schedule and time if need be. The requested area is a place of Neutral territory, I would assume Waystone Inn is suitable...? Or the Ruins of Moxtli perhaps? Anywhere where those that wish to spectate can come and observe. Without fear of getting targeted of course.]

- Micheal arl Lucio

[Image: Ve8PVmO.png]
“A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory... a far-off memory that's like a scattered dream... I want to line the pieces up... yours and mine.”
[Image: E5pyTrX.gif]
Quote:"...accepted."

"I deigned to take my time, but I'll have what's mine either way."

"Come, then. We'll meet at Waystone. In an instant, this will be dealt with."
"Maazu has been declared the victor of this duel. They have regained Albatross and their lost Rifle that was taken prior."

- Micheal arl Lucio
“A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory... a far-off memory that's like a scattered dream... I want to line the pieces up... yours and mine.”
[Image: Bloodied_Beasts_Decree.png]

In the aftermath of Maazu Vranovo's decisive victory against, the Osronan Knight, Micheal arl Lucio, A proclamation, counter to Micheal's own, would be made.

The words of the Black Dog of Asphodel, Maazu Vranovo:

Quote:"Thank you, Osronan. You saved me the trouble of hunting down your citizens, until your betters forced you into returning it. I had deigned to wait some months, while I took care of some other matters, but I wanted what was mine. And I took what was mine.

You bested me when I was weakened, stripped of many of my weapons, and reeling from an agonizing pain, a hunger I could not control. In truth, I should have waited to reclaim what was mine. But you Osronans so rarely leave your city. I just couldn't wait any longer. 

Did you seek to embarrass me, Micheal? You speak of honor. The honorable thing would have been to return that which did not belong to you. How arrogant you are, to act as though that you rightfully clung to the Albatross. Both of us know very well that it was not something you earned. It was tossed into your lap, and oh, how it showed. You could barely tap into the full potential of the weapon, as I demonstrated before I left the field. Yet you clung to it so tightly, you were willing to let Fink die, to keep hold of it. And you chose to waste the time of the Iron Queen herself, with your pointless games. How much better it would have been, if you'd taken my initial advice and just handed them over in the beginning. You're lucky Queen Marina didn't show up to our duel herself, to repay you for the precious time of hers you expended.

So I thank you for the opportunity to demonstrate my strength in front of your friends and your family. Nobody will ever make the mistake again, that we are equals.

I bid you to stay within those Osronan walls. It's where you belong, with the rest of your kin.

If you decide to roam outside the city, I look forward to seeing you in Asphodel. 

With a collar around your neck.

And the mark of my teeth deeply sunken into your flesh."
[Image: d3ff04db4624ed1129157ebe10b3ac5c.png]
"All I can simply say is, I was not spoonfed everything so you could be where you are now. All that I am and all that I have was earned. Lucky you. If we do meet. Maybe things will be within more solid ground."

- Micheal Lucio
Topic Options