Divine SoldierEverfrost Enterprises' Expansion
[Image: Cv3fIiI.jpg]

Company Merger

Quote:"I'm happy to announce that we have fully absorbed White Lion Enterprises, and we have a new employee. Everyone, please welcome the Manager of Research and Development, Irys Lauriel!" - Claire Everfrost

For those concerned with business, a sudden and unexpected merger is big news. White Lion Enterprises and Everfrost Enterprises, which were previously viciously competing, have joined hands under the banner of Everfrost Enterprises.

Irys Lauriel, the previous owner of White Lion Enterprises has been hired as the R&D manager, and will also be running the Fireblooded branch of Everfrost Enterprises.

Word also spreads that Claire Everfrost has been expressing interest in setting up a branch of Everfrost Enterprises in Aesirheim as well. Anyone in a position to do so is encouraged to seek her out.
[Image: api.png]
Alongside the advertisements plastered around the city, another announcement would accompany it. One headed by the manager of the Research and Development Division: Irys Lauriel.
Quote:
"Hello everyone."

"It is in good spirits and high hopes that I announce this new merge with Everfrost Enterprises. I have learned a lot during my time as manager and head of White Lion Enterprises. I've made a variety of choices, some that i regret and some that i do not.. I've grown as both a person and as an employee. And I believe that this is ultimately the right choice for the expansion of the business. I will no longer be the manager of White Lion Enterprises. With this merger, Claire will be the new head of the company while I focus on managing the research and development branch. I believe this is not only best for myself but all of the employees who have stuck through the thick and thin of our company together. I thank everyone who had decided to stick with me throughout all that time. And while White Lion Enterprises will be no more, it will live on through Claire's vision for the company."

"Thank you all for your patronage and attention. And I look forward to the future I am able to forge with this new opportunity."

-Irys Lauriel: Fireblooded Branch Manager and Manager of Research and Development
Topic Options