Divine SoldierEverfrost Enterprises
[Image: Cv3fIiI.jpg]

Quote:"It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Claire Everfrost, owner of Everfrost Enterprises. Would you happen to be interested in employment?"

Flyers are posted on noticeboards advertising a company that always seems to be hiring, as if it were perpetually in a state of growth. The message is clear - if you need work, Everfrost Enterprises was the place for you.

Foragers, miners, fishermen, chefs, researchers, and bodyguards - all positions need filled, and previous experience isn't necessary (although researchers will be expected to have received some form of education).

The only catch? The hostile and the rude were sent on their way. Everfrost Enterprises expects a certain level of elegance from their employees, which is reflected in the way the company does business.

Quote:"Or are you a customer? Everfrost Enterprises stocks the finest armour, weapons, and potions available on the market as well as assorted other goods. We have shops in both the Coat and Osrona, so feel free to come and see us if you ever need anything."

Customers are encouraged to seek out the company's stalls located in the Coat and Osrona. For special requests or large orders, they can seek out the owner, Claire Everfrost, or the manager of Research and Development, Irys Lauriel.

[Image: LnWMLS3.png]
Attached to nearly every Billboard across Esshar are Flyers relating to Everfrost Enterprises recent happenings. Mostly just updates, changes within the company, and news about hiring new Contractors and Managers, along with future plans and projects.
Quote:
[Image: Cv3fIiI.jpg]
I
IMPORTANT EVERFROST ENTERPRISES SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!
Good day everyone, and thank you for taking the time to read this important announcement brought to you by Everfrost Enterprises! There is a lot to discuss, so let's start unpacking all of this information for all of you to stay informed about the recent happenings here at Everfrost Enterprises!
I
Hold onto your hats, cause this is gonna be a big one!
I
New Store Locations!
It is with great pleasure to report, that once more Everfrost Enterprises has expanded outwards, and have no plans to stop! Not one, but two new locations have been opened for your consumer needs! Upping our current Store Number to three. You can now purchase Everfrost-brand goods in Galamea, and at the Waystone Inn, in addition to our primary location in Osrona.
We also plan on opening stores in various other locations, such as The Starfall Academy, and Daggermark. Should you be interested in conjoining your business with Everfrost Enterprises, please send a letter to CEO Claire Everfrost with your intentions!
I
Primary Osrona Store
[Image: LnWMLS3.png]
          Galamea Store                                   Waystone Store         
[Image: unknown.png]

Rejoice, for we are here to serve you and your needs!
I
New Positions Opening!
Once more we are opening many new positions up for potential new hires all across Esshar. Everfrost Enterprises is starting yet another recruitment drive, seeking miners, fishers, foragers, mercenaries, craftspeople and researchers of all types. A selection of specialized roles have also opened up.
I
Specialty:
Most of these positions require the applicant to have been raised in Barsburg and have been given their Accredited Master Artificer Seal. Though anyone with a Diploma who has interest in Advanced Magitech Projects may apply directly to Ophelia Moon.
-Magitech Inventor.
-Experimental Researcher
-Mechanised Exosuit Manufacturer.
I
New Projects!
Everfrost has been dedicated to serving Essharians for well over a decade. With various Projects being presented and completed over this time. Now, we have many more exciting Projects starting up! These include, but are not limited to:
-PROJECT: BLUE SEAS:
Requested by Deep Company Captain, Nehalennia. Centred around creating a Magitech Ship! Project Lead: Ophelia Moon.
-PROJECT: EXOSUIT:
The construction of Mechanical Exosuits. Project Lead: Ophelia Moon.
PROJECT: GOLEM-TECH:
The construction of controllable automatons that can replace Non-Magi Combatants. Project Lead: Ophelia Moon
PROJECT: STIMULANT:
The development of a superior range of stimulants tailored specifically to magi. Project Lead: Laurence
I
New Big Plans!
Upon the completion of PROJECT: EXOSUIT, we will be unveiling the new Everfrost Enterprises flagship product.
The Mechanical Exosuit!
Once we’ve completed the First Generation Everfrost Brand Exosuits, we will be making them purchasable for a limited clientele. And due to our small Mech-Bay size, we will only be capable of creating one at a time, until we can get a larger area that will allow us to mass produce them.
The Titanus Class Mechanical Exosuit, or the TC-15/A, will be sold in extremely limited supply until we can get the manufacturing process to where we want it to be. Price still pending. Should there be a market for Exosuits in the future, we may consider the construction of an Mechanical Exo-Fabrication Foundry, with the sole intent being to production of Exosuits. This is a very distant possibility, however, due to coin-restraints.
Should you wish to assist in the construction of one of the most advanced pieces of technologies on Esshar, contact Ophelia Moon with a resume. References are also preferred. If you want to assist but don’t have any experience with Magitech, or Artificery, but you have coin to spare, you can purchase an “Everfrost Enterprise Donator Pin”, at any store location. Donating grants you future discounts on specialty products. But also serves to be a neat pin you can wear, or put in your house!
This Flyer is brought to you by Everfrost Enterprises.
Topic Options