RaihexRai's Shenanigans
Event Preferences: Anything that catches my eye. Small events that're basically "go here, kill this" are probably my favorite. Least thinking required.
Other Notes: just u wait 'til i figure out the perfect balance

Are you currently running events, and if so, are you considering player requested events?: only ran 1 event so far 'cause someone dared me to on discord
other than that, if an event catches my interest and I can make something for it then i'mma be in ur dm's (prolly)

Discord#: Rai#3650

[Image: unknown.png]
Character: Hypnos Valentino
Which Event: Spite Begets Forbidden Knowledge

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Fast fast, yes. Narrations took a bit but not everyone types at turbo speed and we didn't really wait for very long.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): This is definitely where you shine. The traps and opportunities we were presented with were solid. It felt like every single encounter along the way had a second option of what could happen. The traps, questions, and fights all were entertaining and had their unique flair to it. The genie encounter was one of the most hilarious ones I've seen so far because of how IC ended up working out.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): The story was great and every bit of mystery we knew nothing about was unveiled and tied up together by the end of it, making the whole experience overall great.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): The fights were a bit too easy, even if they were gimmicks. But at the same time I can understand wanting to be careful when it's your first event.

Overall: Very good event for a first-time event.

Any other comments: The sprites were top notch too.
[Image: nR3lU0X.png][Image: unknown.png]
Vriska Wrote: yeah having an MCU loki icon is pretty cringe huh
Character: Witch #1
Which Event:
Spite begets forbidden knowledge.

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?):
Yup.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): The fights were fun, if not a little easy. though like, between you and me, i love easy ahaha...
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Definitely. 10/10.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): Everyone got something cool; and these items were definitely tailored to various people, so...! Yeah. Great rewards.

Overall:
10000/10.

Any other comments:
xoxo. i wish i could've brought the nightmare shadow thing home in full u__u
Character: Witch #2
Which Event: Spite begets forbidden knowledge.

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): About as fast as anyone could reasonably expect! Well-written and didn't leave anything confusing!
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Very fun! Could use a little tweaking for the actual combat battles, but the puzzles and traps were very entertaining!
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Awesome. Everything made sense as far as witchy mumbo jumbo goes!
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): Punishments very justified and rewards were fair and well-designed given the IC of the event.
Overall: :gachiGASM:

Any other comments: pogChamp'd the whole time
Topic Options