AbsenceA Blade of Reverence
[Image: 6ItYwwZ.png]

Character Leading:
 Micheal Lucio
 Attendee(s):  Other attendees (3 more. 4 Total)
Synopsis:  A weapon of a once-great artificer that was said to have been forged by using Holy materials of great proportion and unknown origin. A forgotten temple dedicated to tranquility. A place untouched by taint or occult. The blade lay dormant awaiting a warrior of Light to wield it once more. What lies within the temple is a long since forgotten abundance of items and or materials waiting for those of devotion and righteousness to seek out.

Quote:"It's time to show, how bright your Light can shine."
Tone: Dangerous, Mysterious, and Spiritual. However, the DM feels to spin it!
Risks: CoD or High CoD
[Image: 79cd21eced6623ea61222e54d231a9c1.png](Can provide this sprite if approved!)
Rewards:  Sword Name: {Ultra+5}Reverence, Preferred Stats: 25 Pow 25 Phys 2light pow 2ether pow 1light def 1ether def
Dev Material/Items for Attendee!
DM: Looking!

My info: Paradise(Discord Nickname in server./ ジェイク#3585)
“A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory... a far-off memory that's like a scattered dream... I want to line the pieces up... yours and mine.”
[Image: E5pyTrX.gif]
"Micheal, do you remember when we shared the Light? Coating your blade with the virtues of righteousness, kindness, bravery, courage, determination, and so on? It's the time we see if you had inherited these traits yourself."

- Eleanora lei Soleis 

Eleanora joins the fray!
Topic Options