ailEbonblood
[Image: 1Yeucdu.jpg]
Quote:Deep within the coat emerges a small religious sect. They call themselves the devouts of Naysien, the avenger. The few who've heard her name likely know little more than the basics. That she is the daughter of Garjling, sister of Vartuul, and has an appetite that exceeds even that of her father. The few that fly under the wing of this beast refer to themselves as the Ebonblooded.

Her loyal, her champions, and the carriers of her will.
Quote:Herald:
The keeper of Naysien's eggs and voice of the sect. Their orders are second to only the Great Dragon herself.

Dragoons:

Dragoons are those who've been deemed worthy enough to engage in battle alongside Naysien's children. This is determined by none other than the dragons themselves, no Herald can bestow this rank.

Black Priests:

Black priests are those who've learned all of Naysien's tenets, and have proven both their loyalty towards the sect, and their patron dragon. Many who earn this title have grown close enough to Naysien's brood to attain ebony wings of their own.

Acolytes:
Acolytes have accepted Naysien's will, and have been formally accepted into the sect. It's their duty to spread Naysien's word, and prove that they're willing to devote themselves to the dragon and her Herald fully.

Lost:
Those who seek to join the sect must first join as one of Naysien's lost children. It's their duty to prove to study the tenets, and prove that they're worthy of truly becoming a member of the Ebonblooded.
[Image: Rh8Xhsl.jpg]
"... Unto you who would beseech our Ebon Goddess, unto you who would seek a new path beneath her blackened skies? We extend our hands to you."
Quote:A tower serving as the new base of operations for the Ebonblooded has been carved out of the mountainside. It stands tall, far above the residential zoning within the Coat. It's used as shelter for Naysien's followers and her children, a temple, and site for blood sacrificial rituals. How cool!

With a proper place to serve Naysien now under their possession, the doors will be opening to all who wish to learn about the great ebony dragon.
Quote:
Tenets:
-Revenge is the path chosen by those who revere Naysien; for she is Naysien, the avenger, the dreaded daughter of Garjling, the dragon of shadow and blood.
-Sacrifice is necessary. Be it direct offerings to the dragons of this realm, the death of an enemy on the battlefield, or offering essence to Naysien's fallen children.
-Strength is to be respected, but choosing to place strength above merit is heresy. A powerful fool is still a fool. A strong coward is still a coward.
-Naysien and her children are the Ebonblooded's primary dragons of worship, and it's her teachings that the Ebonblooded adhere to. To respect another dragon is expected. To place another deities words above her own once accepting her, is heresy.
-To accept her words and later abandon the flocks is heresy. Traitors to the cloth are treated as any other heretic.
-Immortality through any means that isn't a dragon is heresy. 
-Dragons are to be respected, dragon-slaying is of course, heresy.
-Defending yourself from a dragons wrath is reasonable, but picking an unnecessary fight with a dragon is heresy.
[Image: unknown.png]

"You wouldn't rest while your family starved... Would you?"

Once again the sounds of sorrowful souls and chains echo across the Therian Mountains. 
None other than a still budding sect of fanatical cultists extending their hands across Esshar.
The promise of a show and grand bloodshed in the name of their goddess, a feast of which dragon and mankind could come marvel.
As one, beneath her wings.
Sacrifice, in her name.

"Oh, and... Immortals need not even think of coming."

The Ebon Goddesses Hunger.
6 PM Est, Sunday.
[Image: unknown.png]

"Ten...

Eleven...

Twelve."

Twelve sinners were sacrificed in the name of Naysien.
Some men, some women, all perceived as no more than heretics.
Most notably two magi of significant power among those who went to witness this ritual.
Luke Hartz and Myrine.
Never having exited the tower of The Ebonblooded.
[Image: XRYFTVU.png]
"I hate you."
Quote:"Luke Hartz and Ryoma Valkrin have been thrown into the pit of Wyverns. The former attempted to thwart the sacrifice of heretics. They marched into our temple, drew their blade, and sought to defend those who conspired with Mirelings. Damning us for giving unto them an honorable death, death by dragon, as opposed to being struck down as no more than fodder on a battlefield.

The latter, whom chose to encroach upon our lands and insult the Ebon Goddess directly. When it was demanded that he leave, it was made clear that his is insanity knew no bounds, claiming he death was nothing to be feared for it meant freedom from his wife...(?)  A one on one duel was requested by an Acolyte, one Haschel Carnell. Ryoma lost. An Ookami known to work with Taiyo and the Nyx-Rhoynish sought to intervene. Ryoma died.

I make this known not to justify our actions, but to make a simple claim.

I hate most of you.

We worship and revere our Goddess, hunt the cretins that plague these lands, and unlike the scum that have inhabited these mountains for decades we refuse to hold hands with Helspawn. Refuse to negotiate with Vampires and those who support them. Refuse to break bread with Dragon-slayers, and refuse to conspire with the undead. We are vilified. This goes far beyond being misunderstood.

Would Osrona show mercy to one who draws a blade at their executioners? Would the people of Vanir smile and sing-a-long with one who hindered sacrifice to their gods? Would the Rhoynish look the other way should a duel of honor be contested by an outsider?

Does it matter?

You sought to fill the Coat with undead, refused to walk on the embers, and offered common shrubs to a God.

I hate you.

You refused a duel of honor, attempted to create divide between those truly devout to the dragons, and those who didn't know the first thing about Garjling's desires.

I hate you.

The moment Pauper explodes, the moment Asphodel crumbles, most of your blades turn towards us.

I hate you.

You claim the stars guide you, while sharing a bed with Fenrir's pawn?

I hate you.

You withdraw your alliance the moment your slavers return to their imperialistic roots?

I hate you.

You arrive at our temple, aiming to strike us down, defending the very scum that's slaughtered you for ages?

I hate you.

Every demon, every vampire, every immortal, Osrona, and every heretic are now deemed enemies of the Ebonblooded.

I hate all of you."

Sincerely, Lianne Naysien.
[Image: iwb8dO4.jpg] 
"Many beasts lurk within the mountains. Let's put them to use, shall we?"
Quote:With the pillaging of Ilysander's home packs of ivory wolves hunt in droves...

With the slaughter of a small bandit village, many vengeful spirits now roam the Terian...

With the destruction of a synthetic mastermind, several mechanical creatures have gone haywire..

Common trade routes have been disrupted, and territorial disputes between beasts have disturbed dozens of villages throughout the mountains. An order has been given to go forth and capture as many of these beasts as one can. Wolves, hostile spirits, and malfunctioning mechanical nightmares make up the bulk of the disturbances. However, a there are reported sightings of shapeshifting creatures and abominable snow beasts.
Quote:Teams of 3-5 preferred.
Ebonblooded/Templars can request a monster hunt through...
Kale#4173
Bruce#9072
An Mouse#3466
hoovyking#9269 (For the mechanical/steampunk/gundam/etc creatures)
[Image: 8b672d4b23fe8e204c2d4d71b0893df2.jpg]
"Seems we'll have to handle this traditionally."

With Ysorra's retirement, one of the seven thrones has become vacant. Thus, an order has been declared.
Quote:"There are two worthy of claiming the seat. Two who have shown undeniable devotion to our Goddess. There is no questioning their loyalty; the only question is which is capable of claiming our slumbering brethren's throne.

Mavrum and Athelaide have been chosen to punch each other for Ysorra's vacant throne, by my will and Naysien's whims."
Date: TBA
Topic Options