SachikoMeeting Mother.
[Image: 156965.jpg]
The Matron of Darkness
Attendees: Taiyo +4 Shadowmire members.

Risk: CoI
Themes: Dreams, Darkness, Sacrifice, Toxic Love, Whispers, Insanity, Lore, Primordial.
Reward: Dev Item(s), Money
DM: His down there in the replys :3

The Darkness' Matron. I was well aware of her constant whispers and cries, and I knew I needed to return home and pay her a visit. A fervent belief, a party willing to investigate alongside him, and a piece of his mind if they succeed. Tiayo gathers a group to search for an ancient settlement in the shadowmire for information and relics, as well as the location of a vault dedicated to it. The Vault could wait for another day; today was all about the data.

The Shadowmire's Rhyonish will find armor worthy of his companionship, whether earned from the primordial or rebuilt from their relics.

(Chain Event this is pt1.)
Let us take a swing into the darkness. Let my whispers guide your mind until you leave, broken, tethered, and open. Bring your finest to reach the deepest parts of the landscape and seek me out you children of the dark.....

(I will be picking this up)
"You did well to come and meet me first, but you are far too young to meet Mother, but I shall take her place for now for you. Just remember to-"

"Feed"[Image: MaO7Xci.png]

(You can archive this and what not)
[Image: magical-kaleidoscope-alastor-emporum-09.jpg?1609909059]
Mother's instinct

Quote:
As a result of this, I've learnt a lot about you, Mother.
Although the Sigils have left a permanent mark on my psyche, I know there's more to come.

But I can't rely just on you to inspire me to do my best work.

Sometimes it's necessary to steal inspiration from your enemies in order to use their own weapons against them.

There's nothing like the smell of blood to make you want to go The ability to locate down a person when they reach out to their kin is really useful.

It's just that there's a bulk. Wasn't it a lot of mass? It will lead us to similar chaotic offerings. People who have gone into hiding to conduct their research in secrecy

Deep underneath, through the labyrinthine sewers, lies a world of danger. Blood rite secrets will be extracted from those who wish to learn them. Beatitudes to you, Mother, on this night!

Your sacred book will be inscribed in the bloody ink of your enemies with your embrace.
Attendees: Taiyo +6 Shadowmire members.
Risk: Low COD
Themes: Dreams, Darkness, Sacrifice, Toxic Love, Whispers, Insanity, Lore, Primordial.
Reward: (Spoken with DM)
DM: FOUND!
[pt2]
"Find the book young one, and find the path in which to bind mother Nyx with the correction to see your hard work paid off. Feed your desire and your love. Find the book and write your name and your story shall be saved. For Mother Nyx will speak to you when you commit to her and do as she asks."

(I am ze DM!)

Make a group and add me to it!
Topic Options