EpochTHE DESCENT [PAUPER V FIREBLOODED]
[Image: 18e065ff24ac51b75401749bac9962c8.png]

Darkness stirs above the ruins of Achyon. The giant skeletal dragon moves and such slight movement heralds the beginning of an assault. Undead minions serving as fodder, distractions for the encroaching attack at the heart of Mount Tarian. 

The purpose is not verbalized but it becomes painfully clear due to the small-scale size of the raiding party. Rumors of the dragon-slaying sword being the target are in the wind.

TARGET: TEMPLE OF FIREBLOODED.
OBJECTIVE: [Image: XfpI9UH.png] BALMUNG, GARJLING REFORGED.

DATE: SATURDAY 6PM EST.

[Image: a84e8bba0504bb182c563472c00dd7e2.png]
[Image: unknown.png]

"It would not be constructive, nor teach anybody anything if I slayed you here where you stand. 
I know that if we came to blows here and now I would end this conflict with minimal effort, and you would be the only casualty."
-Duniya Vartuul, to Nikolai pyr Docro, 1867 AC.

The first Den-Mother of Garljing's Coat, Duniya Vartuul had descended the Tarian in the recent months.
She was performing what she called her 'fifteen-year checkup' on the state of affairs in the temple.
It was there that she made it known she deemed the refuge midway between the lowlands and the city of Theria a lost cause.

She would not be defending the blade Balmung any longer.

Instead, the weapon has been placed in the confines of the Fireblooded Temple - within the Firepit of Garljing, beside the Dragon Forge.

The flames will expel the blade only when full-scale battle has concluded, and enough blood has been shed.
Easy pickings for whomever should call themselves the victor.

Duniya Vartuul
 has left the Fireblooded Temple, making her trek toward the peak of Mount Tarian for a final trip to the tower of Garljing, in order to make her final sacrifice.
It is there that she will reunite her surrogate son, the Black Dragon Dyn with his true father, the Red God.

The raid time is still TBD.
DATE: SATURDAY 6PM EST.

PAUPER VS FIREBLOODED.
Topic Options