BLOXSCATTER: A Gambit for Goods - Osrona v. Asphodel
[Image: header.png]

[Image: Untitled-3.png]
The sounds of a thunderous boom meet the ears of people nearby.
A crate, containing precious supplies, has crashed in an unknown location.
It rests in territory closest to Osrona and Asphodel. A neutral, worthless ground.
And now, it has become the ground for some of the most precious Barsburgian technology.
And, yet... the risk of inciting all-out war over supplies is not smart. Both territories, independently, decide on one simple thing.
This is a fight for the new generation. The rookies will do what the old guard cannot without attracting attention.
Meanwhile, the fleet that dropped off the items seems just as eager to claim the rewards....

[Image: Untitled-4.png]
"The moment given here is a rare chance for us to learn some of the hidden secrets locked within Barsburg technology.
Anything scavenged could be used to narrow the gap, and turn the tide on the enemies encroaching onto the land of the righteous.
With that being said, do not die for scrap. Work together, stay together and cover each other. Come back victorious, and come back alive."
The Queen of Osrona, Arista rei Petrakis

"The last thing I'll do is leave precious goods unattended for rigid zealots to claim it. I don't care if they show up.
We will send our young hopefuls, ghouls, and thralls alike to claim the prize. We're stronger than they are.
You will not have back-up. You will not be able to look on while the immortals do all the work. Go prove your worth."
The Viscount of Asphodel, Marina Vranovo

Quote:This will be a mini-raid consisting of several match-ups for players who wish to establish rivalries and fight for items. Think of it like a skirmish where everyone is too busy trying to get what they want to worry about keeping you in chains.
  • Fights will be Cap 0, with Danger! The difficulty can be adjusted, BUT the capture roll CAN NOT. There are not enough resources on either side to efficiently secure capture and also take home loot, after all!
  • Winners of each match-up will be able to roll for loot, obtaining either Arcanium, a Dev Item, an Accessory, or a Tier-C weapon, depending on their roll!
  • The side that wins the exhibition match will be able to contest for loot! **
  • Allies are welcome, but remember that this is primarily for those who are unrecognized/new! If someone famous or infamous shows up, it's likely to ruin the experience!

DATE: TBA
A DATE HAS BEEN SET
WEDNESDAY, 5PM EST
(unless this doesn't work for a majority of people, in which case let me know!)
Sign-ups will be posted the-day-of.
yeah yeah i slept in....

THURSDAY
6 PM EST
IM GOING TO BED EARLY
[Image: Untitled-1.png]
After a hard-fought skirmish, Asphodel manages to leave with a majority of the goods!
And, yet, Osrona manages to find some particularly rare items in the pouch.
This is a pre-cursor to the fates that would inevitably collide in the end...
RAID OVER.
EXHIBITION MATCH - ASPHODEL
OSRONA - 6
ASPHODEL - 9

CREDITS:
Kott Mori - my inspiration <3
Milly/Chance - helping with match ups + items!!
Jacket#2975 A.K.A. Elanor - dev items + general aesthetic!!! He ripped the sprites for the items and the weapons!!
DanteFalcon
#2098 & Unforgiven#2942 A.K.A. Arista & Angelo for agreeing!
And all of you for participating! Thank you very much, and I hope you enjoyed!

If you have any comments or complaints, feel free to direct them to my Discord or respond to my DM thread!
BLOX#9369 or DM thread link
Topic Options