DidosThe Rumbling Begins
[Image: tuxpi.com.1629671660.jpg]

For a long time not a single thing was heard from the Lich, his presence was almost gone - apart from the recent attacks caused by the Bellators. Nothing was done, no movement in the most constant conflicts taken - everything seemed very calm..

It was too good to be true..

Yes, truly.. But nothing that is good last forever.

As from the fog of Pauper, innumerable entities could be seen emerging at once - abominations which were beginning to march in abysmal ranks, towards the East - more specifically, towards the ruins of the lands of Moxtli.. They all carried the banners of their city, of their undead master.

Quote:"Lands desolate by catastrophes, bereft of control.. We see a use in owning them under my domain, so it's time to expand our lands..

Forward.. My knights.. Carry my will."

The knights received their instructions and they would now move, marching side by side with the Overlord's legions, commanding them - in order to do the Lich's will.

[Image: tuxpi.com.1629394784.jpg]

Objective: Establish control over the lands of Moxtli that were destroyed, for the construction of a tower and expansion of the Lich Territory - to then use the site for another project.
[Image: image.png]
Topic Options