DavetopiaThe Handshake That Shook Osrona
The Handshake That Shook Osrona
Tremors tumbled throughout Osrona, shaking it to its very core. Bedrock rattled and buildings shook to and fro. Within a moment of the tremors sudden start, they had passed just as abruptly. Whatever had transpired, it had luckily happened without incident in the Shimmering City. No one was harmed, nor would any buildings collapse as a result of this quake. 
Citizens were obviously worried about what had just transpired in the dead of night, trying to piece together what had happened. The Answers they had received were an oddity at best.
Eye witnesses that were in attendance of this event would give awe-struck statements to any who asked on the subject.
It was so beautiful! I can’t contain myself!
One man says while trying to hold in his euphoria.
I’m not crying, you’re crying!
One Noble exclaims as they wipe hopeful tears from their eyes.
What a firm handshake! Absolutely astonishing!
Another Citizen states.
One thing is abundantly clear. This wasn’t the result of an Earth Quake, or an enemy assault on the Shimmering City. Instead, it was the result of two Muscular Figures clasping a Death-gripped handshake of ultimate respect for one another. The two men are eventually identified as Caliban Valkrin, and the other Markus Titanus Holius.
These two titans among men, gripped each other’s hand, and shook on mutual respect, resulting in shockwaves bursting throughout the City. Neither of which even attempted to enhance their strength with magic. This was simply the result of a Perfect Handshake, one for Esshar to speak about for all eternity. 
The Two Titans parted ways upon releasing the handshake, each stating a final word in unison.
Brother…”

[Image: A4-BB3-DB5-DBD7-4-FC9-B2-FB-D9-B5633-BB163.gif]
Ooc:
just vibing my guys.
Topic Options