PassionateWriterOsrona Olympics!
[Image: FYvr7Aa.jpg]

~ ; *Osrona Olympics ; ~ *

Correction:
Would you mind dismissing the day worth of training? This post is what my brain was brewing up but didn't attach itself to paper. For such actions, I sincerely apologies. 

~ ; *Narration message ; ~ *

The large ball within the golden bell's shell knocks back and forth in a musical pattern, strumming its note throughout The City of Magic in an attempt to capture the citizen's attention. A towering seven feet Radiant marches within the tallest building within the city, entering within the city's broadcast room. Peacefully he descends upon a timber chair inching his lips closer towards the mike.

"Ahem, ahem! Salutations, my lovely citizens! I bring great news on this beautiful day! I, Alistair lux Alcast now present you with the first installment of the Osrona Olympics!" Alistair says, in a bottomless eager tone as his voice sails across the lively city.

"On such a grand day like today, I'd like to announce the first chapter will be a little game known as capture the flag! It shall be an unforgettable day for Osrona as a historical moment written in time! The rules are straightforward, and the more people, the better, so I invite any Cadets, Knights, and Acolytes to come out on such a wonderful day in the making. There will be two captains, and each participant will be given a number that will be tossed in a small bag. Then, the captains will take turns pulling a single number calling forth the participants until none are left. From there on out, the game begins! Both teams will seize the other flag and bring it back to their base before the other team intercepts. The team with the most captures wins at the end of the day!"  

"Now, now the news doesn't end here! I know there are many single men out there in the world. Some with horns, wings, and fangs, yeah. Fret not, my lovely gentlemen, as Osrona has the most exemplary women across the continent. Who needs a lady wielding a gun or having colorful wings or even seeing spirits when we have such holy women in this city."

"For example, we have a lovely female on the market known as Melody! In truth, she needs a mighty man in her life, and you can be that said man! What a doll she is, a babe, a wife, a holy woman, a----" Alistair's humorous tone comes to a halt, loudly snorting as his scarred palm sweeps across his bloody nose. 

Date: 8.12.2021 Time: 6pm Est

Going to postpone this, due to some irl issues getting in the way. Will update once I'm all set.
Topic Options