ludstercheap sprites from a starving artist
hi, its me with something a little different. the world isnt kind to the poor, thus i am here to remedy that by providing to people who want to look cute. my resume is wide but i hope to cater to a few people who might be interested in buying a little something special for themselves, a friend, or a loved one.

i often have given ppl sprites for free (and i technically still do sometimes) but things r a bit scruffy and ive begun to seek out outlets for funds for those willing enough to look for sprites.

either way, hopefully some of these r to ur liking!

*note: rates listed r the baseline and may go up depending on the request. i work on a mini-trust transaction where i make the sprite and will only charge once the sprite is complete (for transparency the final cost will be given before sprite work is begun).
*note note: payment can also be thru discord nitro depending on the circumstance. it rly depends on my inherent need and/or capability to share cute emotes at the time of transaction.
*disclaimer: im not actually starving. the title is just a title. dont worry.

hairs and hats: want something for that gnoggin? none of the base hairs fits your playby? need to look like a hipster character by hair alone? i got u.

[Image: 6j2IYDi.png]

[Image: Ndk1Kie.png]

the hairs and all that start at a stellar $8! (this is unanimated, however idle animations can be worked with if you want to be extra special for a little bump in price)

weaponry: so u just got approved for a nice unique but you want something cooler than what the world offers you? let me help w that.

[Image: Np2lVW3.png]

[Image: uZR9DIF.png]

these weapons at base will only have the required animations to be useable. however some can be made fancy and over the top at your request.
base price goes for $10.

ui sprites: okay, maybe you got a custom pendant approved instead. or maybe you can use these as a prop and put it up a shelf in your home. or maybe youre a dm and you want to go the extra mile and have custom sprites made up very specifically for your event, honestly no one does that but god you are dedicated if you do end up doing that so i likely may discount that part if ever.

[Image: 6V9jPAG.png]

(maybe you want a funko pop version of your char?? hmm???)

[Image: Y510j8X.png]

at base this goes for $5 per sprite. but buy three and itll toss one in for free!
and if youre a dm planning to use these for an event, i may throw one or two extra sprites for free for your efforts!
(note: this can be animated! i tested in game, yes, it works)

hopefully if any of these interests you, youd give me a chance! if what you want doesnt fall into any of these categories, send me a message and maybe we can work something out. for other inquiries or maybe just a conversation, you can reach out to me at ludster#3285!

and after a lot of convincing, research, and blackmail from my fellow artist friends, i have also set up a kofi account. future transactions will be thru there now for convenience.

*final disclaimer: with my weird timezone and work i may reply to messages late or may miss them. please dont be afraid to re-bump them if ever i dont get to you/take too long to reply! thank u for ur patience.
[Image: 6VjQGd5.png]
i hope everyone has been doing pretty good. my portfolio grows to those still seeking a sprite.

ive been very busy the past few weeks, but im usually up to help those that ask when i dont get TOO distracted/busy (and if i did get too distracted and didnt get to reply, im very sorry)

fellow gamers like you have recently bought:
[Image: JMUWl6T.png]
hello! some of u might not have known, but quite a few public sprites had come from me during my little time in spriting during spires. a couple of weapons and cosmetics were made and i had handed them out just so the community could find something nice and new to use back when spriting and cosmetics werent as evolved as what we have now in esshar. hence, i would like to relink my thread in-case anyone had wanted to use the public sprites i have handed out for free of course.

link to my old spires thread here.

or if you dont have a spires account, you may check my catalog here. that might be incomplete as i havent touched it in years, but it should have enough info.

my only request is you do not make a profit off of these both in-game and out of game. i made these as a little passion project at the time to practice and make my spriting better acclimated to the game, so i thank you all for taking time to treat them as such! they are for free and you can get their download either thru the spires forum link i posted or you can dm me personally.

also i owe like, 3 different people a commission. rest assured i am working on them right now during my free time...
hello. i come with more stuff i made since my last update (which was ages ago, sheeeeeesh).

im still busy. but i will still try to do commissions to the best of my abilities. mostly because i get all these butterfly in my stomach feelings when i see a sprite i made in game. its a good feeling, okay.

fellow 3am nrp grimers like you have recently acquired:
[Image: t0dBLTF.png]

not many weapons as of late, but hopefully those that did ask got something they love :pray:

ive also been blackmailed by friends and have decided to set up a kofi account for easier transactions with the people. the link is here and it should also be in the first post of this thread and i will be using that for future transactions (bless all of u that had worked with me and allowed me to make your hopes exist in game).
helo kind ppl. its me again.

just a small update since i think its been a while since there were any. not much to show but i like the few that i did the past month or two.

fellow morbers like you have recently obtained:
[Image: 2LAuONE.png]

to the ppl that ordered these, a pleasant thank u and ily. for their goodwill (and the fact im gonna have some free time for a week soon), i opted for the next three ppl to request will get a free single hair sprite on top of what they ask for. again, a special thank u to the ppl that decide to have their stuff worked on!!! and mal
hi. its me. again.
how many times have i said this already.

anyways.

since the game is rolling around soon and some ppl might b interested in sprites, heres a small portfolio update along with a bump in-case anyone is interested in cheaper sprites (at the expense of me taking a bit longer than most, tho i will promise to finish any requests made before the 5th to have it rdy by game launch). be it weapons, hair, paintings, or props, i will try to provide it between work for u lovely ppl.

fellow truers like you have purchased:
[Image: rkD2FXM.png]

once again, thank u to everyone that had provided patronage. i will remember u all until the end of time.
or until my brain starts to forget things. whichever comes first . ! :pray:
Topic Options