DavetopiaThe Sunken War Galley.
[Image: fantasy-underwater-ocean-shipwreck-wallp...review.png]
I

The Osrona Navy is always hard at work. Be it defending Osrona’s Coasts, recovering those lost at sea, or surveying wreckages from the distant past. Routine patrols are plentiful and the deck-hands are experienced as ever. While on one of these routine patrols, the O.N.S Shimmering Light discovered an impossibly large vessel at the bottom of the ocean, far off the north-coast of Esshar. Upon hearing these reports, Paladin Markus Titanus Holius requested the aid of the Osrona Navy to assist in recovering the cargo from this vessel, and find out how it sunk. Maybe in the future, it can be used to refit the Osrona Navy with some new, and highly advanced vessels. 
I
Quote: Wrote:
Deep within the Ocean, a sunken Taldaran War Galley has been found and reported to Osrona Officials. Prompting an expedition to recover whatever may be salvaged from the sunken vessel. Taldara, while lesser known to the Essharians, are well known by most of the known world for their warrior culture and their mighty ships of war. Each ship is said to be large enough to hold up to an entire Legion’s worth of legionaries. 
The risks will be plentiful, as well as the loot. Those within Osrona that wish to learn about Taldaran Culture, are urged to sail with the Legate.
I
Mission Coordinator:
Markus Titanus Holius, Legate of The Fifth Taldaran Legion, Ripper of The East, Titan of Light, Paladin, and Chosen of The Chorus of Light.
Leader of Recovery Mission:
Admiral Auxis, will be Piloting the Vessel on this Recovery Mission, and directing the men, so long as they are in his waters. 
I
Attendees:
Osrona Navy, Second Dawn, Osrona Militants. (4-6 people.)
I
Risk:
Ultimately up to DM.
I
Tone:
Deep ocean, sunken ship, cargo recovery, cavern/underwater exploration.
I
Rewards:
Taldaran Equipment! I have an entire folder of sprites that can be used for the loot found in this event. (Markus is after a Scutum Shield.) 
I
DM: Still looking for a DM, for any whom are interested in running this!
I
Discord: Canadian#1403
OOC Note:
If you wish to come on this event, you may place your character name below and a cool one-liner for fun. First 4 people to post will likely be the ones that come on the mission. Spots will be opened on if chosen players cannot attend. 
Or you can come speak with Markus ICly in order to secure a spot.
Ithiel will help Markus.
tirius will come Big Grin

Tirius arl Multhunder, "The glass that surrounds me shall pierce your heart, you disgraceful vagabond."
[Image: kaliadorcha.png] 
Achilles Gelmont will come along!
Aelrin ven Astor will attend!

For Esshar!!!
Slots are full! Thanks folks! See you on the waves.
Still looking for DM so bump.
Bump once more for DM…
Topic Options