DanteriusAviusNoblesse Oblige
[Image: Castle.jpg]
Quote:"Fellow Citizens of Osrona. I have spoken with many of you individually, that I might better understand the problems and concerns facing our city, beyond what I alone can see. Some of the problems I've taken steps to begin resolving. Some are much larger and will take much longer, unfortunately.

Nevertheless, it's beyond time for me to share with all of you my vision for what Osrona can and should be, and what reforms I'd put in place, should we return to the Monarchy. A choice I still believe to be the correct one. And many of you have shown your faith, and believe in my ability to lead us further. I remain humbled by the support I've seen.

I offer to everyone the chance to listen to the ideas I've placed through the crucible of other minds.

(Tuesday at 7 PM EST, in the Castle Courtyard of Osrona, Arista ven Pelleaux intends to specify her goals, and reform plans, should she be made Queen. Those who've offered support will be given the opportunity to speak as well. If you'd like to add any statements but can't attend, Arista will read any script you give.)
Topic Options