Chasing DaybreakA Father's Love
Under the guise of night and an ever persistent hunter, Seth Vanrogue cornered his father alone in the woods some ways off from civilization, a private meeting between the two. A blood feud. There, the two would settle their differences once and for all. 

[Image: WaDzVij.png]

Quote:"Fifteen years, and I could be forgotten. Have you forgotten me yet?"
"You will. For what I will impart onto you... Will be more than fifteen years of suffering."
"More than a hundred. More than a thousand--" His tone enters a violent hiss, as fangs are drawn back. "I will bleed you like a hog, and send your shriveled, starving corpse back to Helheim. I will overshadow you, in this continent of games. It will all be mine, soon enough-- And the first thing that I shall claim, as the figurehead of this new Era...."

- Seth

Quote:"Is that all it took... ? Just a touch of emotional abuse and you crumbled so meekly. Family is meant to be forever, the loyalty of blood should endure any amount of pain or suffering we might inflict on one another. I watched my own father sentence my sister to death on the battlefield and I still stuck by his side until the end."

"You are no Docro, Seth.. Yes, in the end you're too much like her, after all." 

"I will give you one final chance. Apologize for your transgressions. Kneel before me and live to tell the tale of your father's mercy... or refuse and suffer my wrath."

- Alexei

The two danced, a phantom meets an all devouring cold mist within the jungle. What follows is the victory of the patriarch, final words and deliverances exchanged that are all a mystery to the two of them, but there are no witnesses of a corpse once he returns bloodied and burned to his home. Seth was nowhere to be seen.

[Image: unknown.png]

A letter is immediately sent to the high court of Asphodel, read aloud within the throne room's chambers. 

Quote:
Vampires of Asphodel, my kin.

Your king has been slain by my hands. Your queen, I'm led to believe, also perished abroad. 

I write to you not in promise of a never ending war, but to reunite our kind against the true threats to our prosperity. There are those within your city that we wish dead, but there are many I also respect and would gladly fight alongside. It is time to put an end to this once and for all. And so, I have been in writing with Viscount Marjorie, the oldest and most powerful vampire within your court, one that the former king himself bowed his head to in respect. 

She has granted an audience and offered an open invitation to my family to discuss terms. Some of you may feel a sinking feeling in your gut while reading this, and rightfully so: this is not an extension of mercy, but of victory. Run and hide when we walk through your streets for your own sake.

Expect us. We look forward to uniting our kind under one eternal banner, and so should you.

Alexei pyr Docro

[Tuesday - 7PM EST]
Topic Options