ZetsuboWrapped In Black
[Image: fD93MTJ.png]
Quote:'I don't remember my home that well. I was too young to understand just how strict and void it was of life at times. But admist that void, there always beauty lurking within. The beauty and potential of the technology my home was capable of creating. It was technology capable of changing the world. And yet....it's all gone now. My home, my parents, everything that i used to love is now dust amongst the wind. And there's nothing i can do about it....except to say goodbye one last time.

My father was a Synthetic and Magitech researcher before he was killed. He told me of an underground lab beneath the city that housed the secrets of Achyon and it's technology. Secrets that i need to get ahold of. If i am going to change the world....if i am going to fix my disabilities, i need to get ahold of anything and everything i can. Even if it kills me.

I'm going back into the void. Hoping that whatever awaits me won't be a waste of my time. And even if it is? At least i'll be able to say goodbye to the place i once grew up in....
Character: Irys Lauriel.
Attendes: Irys Lauriel, Tirius Multhunder, and....other frens :)
Risk: CoI or CoD(not sure yet)
Rewards:  Dev items relating to Magitech or Synthetic technology. Preferably those that are infused with lightning/plasma or something of the sort to create weapons/cybernetics. As well as anything else the DM might find interesting to add. (Also Arcanium!)
Tone: Abandoned, Desolate, Swampy. Sci-fi fantasy stuff. Techy!
DM: None yet.(pls dm!!!)
Topic Options