SimpleCurtain Call
[Image: 62b731d7884e06c7b47edeaa2c525a17.jpg]

Quote:"... I was ever tasked with guiding the messages and words of Maltziel back into the hands of humans. I've waited too long, step forward. I have but one request of you, Geztelle ven Pelleaux. One request, Kings and Queens, Heroes and Legends of Osrona."

"I will promise, yes. Just as you were tasked with safeguarding this message.. I intend to do the same, but I am ready to swear, Lord Seriel."

"I would ask you speak true to your heart. Voices all around may attempt to cloud your vision. Some may even call your actions vile, acts against The Divine. When each a figure embodying Justice has arisen? Each had not acted as a mindless killer, nor were they so foolish as to believe that all humans may be redeemed."

"You will need to decide what actions you take moving forwards. You will need to decide whether those you spare and those you bring down were beyond redemption or innocent in your crusades. You need only heed the voice of your heart. Listen well as it guides you through trials, I have faith you will reach a better outcome with both compassion and stern Judgement working as one."

"I promise, Lord Seriel. I will proceed with clear mind, and heed the voice of my heart. I will not allow words to cloud my vision, nor shall I allow Osrona to fall into the hands of those who consider our just actions vile, desecrating the divine above."

"I thank you, Lord Seriel, you need not worry for Maltziel's tome any longer."

-Transcript of the conversation held between former Stellus Geztelle ven Pelleaux and the Angel known as Seriel, recorded within the Church's library.

Despite having lived in relative isolation in the last few years, the famed Stellus has returned to the public eye. Incredibly weakened, requiring the assistance of a cane in all of her activities. Given that she's reached the age of 80, rumors circulate that she is not long for this world. 

To clear air on the matter, a written statement has been released from the Pelleaux household.

Quote:
For years have I safeguarded the written word of Maltziel, the divine being who charged the Petrakis family with their divine right to rule, as well as the other nobility with their blessings. I swore an oath to protect it as long as I can in this lifetime, but.. that time is now coming to an end.

As a White Mage, my catalyst has always been the tome of Maltziel, it is through his power, through his word that I have been able to perform the miracles attributed to me. From the resurrection of Dallan to the healing of my husband Amori's blindness, he has been there every step of the way.

The very act of resurrection is a selfless endeavor, and in doing such I significantly lowered my natural lifespan. As it stands, I do not expect to live past this next decade, and every day I feel my strength waning.

It is now that a successor must be found, someone to bear the burden I swore myself to all those years ago. Someone to safeguard his words, his tome, and to usher in a new era of Osronan prosperity.

In the next few years I will find someone to whom the torch may be passed. The youth of Osrona will be challenged, they will be tested, and one among you will be a guardian of his word until your own life ends. So on and so forth, from here on.

I look forward to speaking with you all within the time I do have left.

-Geztelle ven Pelleaux

OOC Note: Geztelle will likely be dying naturally within the next ten years, though the date hasn't been firmly established yet. There are a few tidbits of knowledge, as well as her tome, and other things she wishes to impart upon the next generation. Locating a successor will be the priority, and to this end I will be having her around Osrona a bit more.

Naturally, this RP opportunity it limited to Osronans. To be approached, or you may also set up a scene with me via DM if you're interested in embarking on this route! I'm open to anything, since it's all fun in the end.
Topic Options