ZanorokuAn Unknown Cocoon
[Image: Screenshot-2021-03-11-065302.jpg?resize=1024,451]
Unexpected Outcome

Dracula working in his workshop feeling seriously bad due to the curse awakening within him. Feeling like his final days with his family Tsuki's was now no more. After losing to himself, he was encase in a cocoon. He fights to resist his other from taking over. Unable to win. In his workshop he slumber and completely change. The darkness which temple was quite strong everything close by could feel it.
Not knowing who will assist him he gives him and let change take place. Dracula unable to move around was now trap within his workshop until he fully changed. 
Leaving his kids to grown on there own once again he would watch over them from the distance.
Transformation time one year.
A Bloody Bathe
[Image: 799ccb31036455ff6c49a07d3fb825f4.png]
Detachment of a look a like of his former self would go around collecting blood with his katana. The curse knowing that to erase everything that was Dracula related needed to be vanish. Going around collecting blood he needed the blood of someone powerful and would declare a dangerous battle with the elder vampire Adrian so complete the ritual to turn person known as Dracula into a true Crimson Lord.

Fight between Dracula Clone (self proclaim clone) vs Elder Vampire Adrian
Friday
(I am so bored now so time to make shit interesting)
[Image: Neo-_Blood_Mage_Artwork_Transparent.png]
After the proclamation of Dracula, the patriarch of the Ivanovich makes his answer known.
Word travels from Asphodel, traveling across Esshar until it reaches Dracula's attention.
Quote:"Haven't you already been taught this lesson? Haven't you faced me once before, only to be soundly defeated? I can't tell if you're brave or merely insane.

No matter.

I accept your challenge, Dracula. I will face you in battle, just as you so desperately crave.

But know this.

Only one of us will be walking away from this battle unscathed."

Date: TBD
[Image: image0.png]
[Image: 001a3cd28530b77a39f11ee5f31a5738.png]
Black Flames Entity
A massive tremor shakes temple where to unknown cocoon lies. The Cocoon start to shake as the blood was given to it during is ritual. It start to tear open then a massive black flames shoot into the air. Time expired rather quickly after the little blood ritual the clone inject into tear. Black pitch body firm of the body awaits its clone return before emerging. The flames burn very hot as he try control his new found powers.
[Image: fe567df83b098efa2ac1788922492b95.png]
The Troublesome Tsuki returned
After the battle with the Elder Rift Master Vampire Adrian, the clone return to the cocoon and return with only a tiny amount of blood from the vampire due to battle scars. It wasn't much but it was still used in the awakening of his true self. A dangerous black clothing pale looking person in blade emerge from the cocoon. He stares around unknowing of himself all he could recall was the name Dracula. He walks around after obtaining some power after absorbing his clone back into him. All the knowledge which was learn was now obtain. His body been weaken he now venture out to recover himself. 

He set his sight now at the lich king and wonder what can he obtain from all the rumors that were spreading.
Topic Options