Shaqdaddy94Tears of Pain
[Image: 73523ba2c69075a78b192da8c03185e7.gif]

SHE IS GONE

Each day i remind myself of that. Each day i always tell myself. When i go into my personal room and drink. What would Hina do. I laugh each time as she try to make a small honest joke that makes the situation weird. I laugh and then prepare to ask her what kind of answer is that. 

Yet, each time i look over for my sister. Each time I randomly fly around the lands to find her. To speak to her. I know deep down I won't see her ever again.  When I hold my kids. When i kiss my love ones good night. I stay up and work. Because what is sleep to a man like me. 

Each time i reminded by my failures. Though i am successful. What is success without the one who help push you to it. The first person to actually care about a stupid fox seeking to do dangerous things. But always hid so well how she was the one who was in danger. 

Dear sister...why...did you...

It doesn't matter now. Many won't understand what it truly means to me how much i miss her. How much i wish i got to say goodbye. Did you even have a proper burial. You deserve sister. And...i will make sure of it. When i finish up with all these projects and my duties. I make sure to give you a great celebration. You live through me but

I miss you still...
[Image: Cross-from-Trinity-Blood-trinity-blood-7...81-400.jpg]
Topic Options