mat13295A fairy small wedding
[Image: pv1_back_INT__GEORGIA_CHURCH_V1___DAY.jpg]

Yet again it seems Osrona celebrates the gathering of another couple that plan to take their vows and swear to be together for the rest of their lives under the stars. This time it is Kali Agana and Poppy O Yonder who are getting hitched! The wedding in question however seems to be a bit odd because as invitations go out so too does an advertisement of the wedding to a specific type of person.

All fairies are highly encouraged and welcomed to come and commemorate the wedding between Poppy O Yonder and Kali Agana.

It's a strange request, but those who know of the Felinae's culture and religion would likely understand the importance of such creatures within it.

The wedding is planned to occur within the following months.

(Planned date: Sunday 5PM EST, taking place within Osrona's church)

The first letter Fearas has ever received.

A wedding?

Quote:"Hello my dearest admirer. Though I am yet to understand your worship of my people, I am inclined to accept your invitation! I hope you do not mind me taking notes on this occasion you call a wedding. Love is a vague concept and viewing it in the most potent forms is rare! You have undeniably piqued my curiosity, I look forward to meeting your lover."

Not the most sociable reason for attending...-

-but at least they'll be there?
Just wiped out Tomato Town
[Image: f2a81ccbad4278b94de99530bc550aaa.png]
What a pretty wedding~

And woah that's a lot of Ale!
Topic Options