TeemoBut your movement speed has been severely reduced.
[Image: 46222b0dab988b355b7cb733c4128e58.png]

it does the opposite. being downed by an npc actually makes you very fast
[Image: c06f0030a2d5b2ed0b828cb09bea6725.png]
I'm pretty sure that's intentional, teemo, and the activation text is just wrong

At least that's what Theori told me when I got downed once and talked about it in Achyon chat. Idk
[Image: unknown.png]

blessed be dandeli
(07-22-2021, 05:11 AM)europeanSavior Wrote: I'm pretty sure that's intentional, teemo, and the activation text is just wrong

At least that's what Theori told me when I got downed once and talked about it in Achyon chat. Idk

I dunno, it wasn't like this before and the speed up is pretty drastic. You used to be lowered to walking speed
[Image: c06f0030a2d5b2ed0b828cb09bea6725.png]
supporting what savior said, i dont think its a bug really, but yeah you run around very fast for some time and the prompt is just wrong
tio internet aki ta mo badarosca
(07-22-2021, 08:11 AM)Teemo Wrote:
(07-22-2021, 05:11 AM)europeanSavior Wrote: I'm pretty sure that's intentional, teemo, and the activation text is just wrong

I dunno, it wasn't like this before and the speed up is pretty drastic. You used to be lowered to walking speed

Yes, I know it wasn't like this before, but when I mentioned "theori told me" [...] "in Achyon chat" it's because I mean,,, three-four months ago (when achyon was still a thing, and when theori was still playing on it)

But, as heartanthems said, it's only temporary and really only lasts for 30 seconds, so yeah
[Image: unknown.png]

blessed be dandeli
Topic Options