Unforgivenstargazing
[Image: bb5cbcf308ff7a48fd3cc47fd7550169.jpg]

Upon the coldest of nights, near the fields of golden wheat, below the black heavens alight with stars, one can gaze through the most wonderful telescope; Their faith. Launching a heart among the stars, they are free to explore uncharted territory. In the black velvet dark above, lurks perhaps a promise yearned for. In the light of the sun, there will be those stars to bring hope of the dawn. It is always the light people crave, for without it what is the world? Creatures of the night forever to scuttle and hide from predators, imagined or real.

Either way that the light is sought, the chance to stand up and be strong, to see beauty and be beautiful. For the ability to see others and themselves, to see nature and her stunning variation is a great gift to each and every one.

Quote:". . . When I look up, I see a starry night, bright lights in heaven's black, stretched until sea met sky.
The constellations shone as if they had been dreamed into existence, igniting the midnight sky as if it was choreographed upon this celestial stage.
Thus begins my work to find the stray, lone stars."

an incentive is made known.
Topic Options