Player2Clan Torsten. Aesirheim/Vanirhallan Family!
Hello, thanks for taking a second to read this over. This isn't your normal emporium post! Instead of having a set mother and father, this is just going to be a bunch of teenagers or even adults, if the idea strikes, coming over from Vanirhalla to aid Aesirheim! You have complete creative control aside from your last name being Torsten. Some of us may be blood related. Cousins, brothers, sisters and so on. While some of us may only be related distantly through marriage! All of that inbetween really!

I want to give the players a chance at something new and a bit more open. If you've been thinking about starting an Alt character or a new Main character you should give this some thought! You can use any magic, maybe even occult magic if you want to dev. for it and so on! Below will list some information about Clan Torsten to give you an idea on what to expect lore wise for the family and so on. Perhaps giving you some ideas on what you might want to do with your potential character!

Some family Information
Quote:
Clan Torsten is made up mostly of Humans and Drakanites. There are a few Beastkin here and there but they are touch more rare. The Torsten are a Clan built upon Honor, Dignity, Family and Respect. For oneself and their fellow warrior. The village, the clan, is one family. No matter how far from home you are.

We follow the teachings of Garljing. That through the greed of power we can achieve all. To never outnumber our opponents. To face death with courage and offer it a damned good match. Should we obtain riches that we use it to obtain more power, more strength.

Should anyone in our family be in need, that everyone in our family should help.

The Torsten are a family with a long history of battle and supporting battle. They were there for many of the defining victories Vanirhalla holds. It is not often that the Torsten youth default to Gathering instead of Warrior training. At a very early age we are taught to focus on physical and mental prowess in order to prepare for the stages of youth training.

It is not uncommon for the Torsten to follow the teachings of Kark along with their teachings of Garljing. Often splitting their focus between the two and finding a strong middle ground.

How to Join?
Quote:Contact me over Discord at: Player2#1121 if you're interested in joining the clan.
You don't have to include a ton of information either! Just let me know that you're interested in the clan, give me a round about character idea, age you would like to start at and when you would want to make your character!
Remember!! You have full creative control, be as basic or over the top as you want!
This is still open for anyone that might be interested!
Topic Options