NeatherRealmerMarch Upon The Mountain
[Image: the_skeleton_lord_by_chaoyuanxu_d4fsls3-pre.jpg]

With the chaotic nature of the King of Rhymes Rigs, the monsters of the Mire have begun to gather under his banner for a long march upon the Fireblooded Mountain. It is clear that transgressions of the past are finally making their way to the doorsteps of those who forsake his brutal ending.
They seek to break the spirits and bodies of those within the Fireblooded, to break down the doors of their temples and take from them their riches and spoils. There is no doubt those of the Mountain haven't fortified but like all great walls, they can crumble when there is a glorious rumble!

Quote:Ever since their Lord nearly put me to the sword I have wanted to gather the horde. I will take lead and force them to bleed, it will plant the seed forcing others to heed. They will know our creed isn't merely about greed, many will be able to feed. Those with the blood of fire, looking to make it flood for the Mire.

You had a chance upon our last dance yet you proved your stance without giving me a second glance. I am coming for you, never should have flew, rather slew knowing the crew would enter a queue. How you must have knew this coup would stick to you like glue, we have grew and thus your bodies will turn blue after a spread of sanguine hue.

People of the Mire follow me to spread blood and pyre.

Date: Friday 16th 7pm EST!
Topic Options