MkatApollo Densin
Event:
Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?):
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?):
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?)
Event Highlight:
Overall:
Any other comments:

I will run events rarely, and getting used to the event structure in e3 compared to e1 and e2
Event: Children of Huatl
Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): YE, they were quick and kept us busy to think and do our part.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Ha..haha...hahaha...metal sears...they're fun.. *sweats* It was fair tho.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): FOR A FIREBLOODED EVENT! IT WAS FUN! I expected more combat...but the puzzles were nice. It's interesting to see such difference.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): Everything was fair.
Event Highlight: I didn't expect us to steamroll the puzzles but we did...and that was funny.
Overall: 11/10 will ask more fireblooded events

Any other comments: EXPECT JORMUNGANDR. SOOOOOOOOOOON.
[Image: unknown.png]
Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Yes! The narrations were posted fairly quickly and no one had to wait on their questions to be answered
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): The battle was nice and balanced, though it was CoD no one died and some injuries were handed out but that was expected
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): He definitely knew the lore at hand and what he was working with, the trials came up with fit something that an Earth Dragon would make up so yeah, nice!
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): It was fair in my opinion
Event Highlight: Facing off against an actual Dragon!
Overall: I'll give it a 8.5/10!
Any other comments: DM some more, adapt some more, become even more of a beast!
Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Extremely fast, whilst they were mostly pre-written, there was still additions to the narrations.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): tremor tremor tremor
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): I'm actually someone who is foreign to fireblooded lore, so it was a nice touch to learn it!
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): came out with an injury. deserved it.
Overall: 10/10
Responsiveness: This was the fastest event I've ever participated in... now i have so much free time scheduled to... do many other activities... idk... i'm not mad. 10/10
Balance: Well, there was only one fight. WHILE I WAS UPSET ABOUT TAKING FIVE ULTRA SMASHES TO THE FACE IN A ROW.. I ultimately am not mad at what I lost for what I recieved. All in all v nice. 8/10
Storytelling: I actually did learn a lot of Fireblooded lore stuff here. I enjoyed myself, and think you def knew what you were talking about. 10/10
Fairness: Risk vs Reward was about even! We were luckily able to bigbrain our way through most of it, so.. nice! 10/10
Overall: 9/10

Would do again, thanks for doing this & in a very timely mannor!
Event: A variety of Monster Hunting Events
Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Yes! Quick to respond and react effectively to each players rp's during their events! Especially when some were on the spot same day events. 10/10
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): They felt very balanced, especially when against 10+ PC's all swinging at a few bad guys. I was even subject to some Ec focus in these moments, deservedly so.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Yes, each seem to relate to another prior Event of sorts, further expanding on the lore aroudn it and making it more interesting.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) Yep!
Event Highlight: "Language Mr. Gelmont."
Overall: 10/10
Any other comments: Looking forward to being in more of your events!
[Image: TwoSigs.png][Image: unknown.png]
Topic Options