House of The Golden Lion
[Image: 1446a279f08d0b42d0d2d6b99bfae5db.jpg]

Your Father: Aristidis ven Astor
Magic:
Holy, Time, Armed
( Some sort of hidden armed stance! )

Your father was once a prominent Keeper within the Celestial Church, serving on the frontlines of the war for years he stood tall to the Achyonite attacks. Armed with Gearrthoir Aadorm, a blade that cuts through light itself, he was a beacon for up and coming keepers. Yet after coming back from the Vault of Heroes with an ancient relic he slowly became more recluse, while still a guiding beacon he became more of a supporting figure. 

Your upbringing from him would be just like any Astor. Everyday he'd make time to train you personally. You were taught to wield a sword before you could even read or write. But isn't to say he did not also focus on those things. Faith and religion would be a prominent part of your upbringing, you are expected to be religious and wonders of the Angels and Leonaus ingrained within you.

With having Astor blood in you, the yellow branch of Leonaus blesses you directly, and no matter what you and your offspring will be human. 

But most importantly would be a lesson from your father:

"We must never become like Anastasia pyr Docro, an Astor who turned their back against our shimmering city. Sin is tempting, yet it is only fulfilling in this life. Live happily, follow your heart and do right by others.

And should you follow in her footsteps, I will put you to justice myself." 

[Image: ccbe28e63acc0b4a3735aa3cc1f8cba5.jpg]

Your Mother: Artesia ven Astor

Your mother would be described a kind woman that suffered an early death while giving birth. She'd always been spoken highly of by your father, quoting her as the best thing to have ever happened to him. Her grave within the Astor manor would always be taken care of by Aristidis, with flowers replaced daily. 

Your father would say her most important lesson to you would be: 

"Live happily, life is so long yet so short at the same time. Surround yourself with loving friends and family and eventually you will find your purpose." 

- As an Astor you are blessed by Leonaus' Yellow Branch, meaning you more than likely have blonde hair, and you and your offspring MUST be human. 

-You have great magical potential, and you were raised with high expectations. 

-Due to your upbringing, the codex was a big part of your life, however how much this influences you is dependent on your character. 

-There will be two children

-Applications will close on the 28th, from there you can make when the year changes. 

-DM me at Retro#3859 with any questions you may have, I don't play this game but I am more than willing to log in to Roleplay at request.

Hi! Just a reminder, that children of noble families need to be vetted by the staff team for approval! DM a member of the Journal team with your chosen candidates/applications when you have them!
Hello, thank you to everyone that applied, there were a definitely more applications than I expected there to be!

With that being said the two children have been selected, and thank you once more for applying!
Topic Options