Cpt. PrinnyPrinny DM
Character: Eliphas Aegeus
Event: A Scientific Discovery!
Responsiveness: 20/10! Fantastic communication! Didn't hesitate at all to let everyone know how everything worked from beginning to end. Thoroughly explained everything, and welcomed any questions to clarify anything that anyone wanted to know!
Balance: 20/10 Terrifying and well balanced! A terrifying duo...
Storytelling: 20/10! It was certainly what we all asked for! An interesting invasion into a Barsburgian Facility! A heist that could've went better if it wasn't for someone pressing random buttons! Overall? It flowed really well and I really did enjoy it! I wouldn't mind visiting my dear beloved friends who we totally didn't massacre! I'm sure there were things we may have missed for a possible return!
Fairness: 20/10 Completely balanced! Everyone got their dues including myself exclusively haha! Enjoyed it a lot! 
Overall: I loved everything about the event, Prinny was an amazing DM and I really do appreciate them for taking part in running this event for myself and those who joined me on this adventure! Their responsiveness was one of the best I've ever seen! It was totally balanced, which is something I personally loved! The Storytelling was impactful and allowed for characters to add in their own flare to help push the story into a new narrative if wanted! The fairness was beautiful, EC's were balanced and the fights were something to talk about for days to come! 10/10! I'd definitely would to have them as a DM for another event. Plus! They did the insane and ran two events at once! And everything went smoothly despite this! They're amazing and I would recommend to anyone who's interested in running their own event!
Character: Ael Gelmont
Event: A scientific Discovery!
Responsiveness: 10/10 Amazing, the man was running two events at once and responsiveness was swift!

Balance: 10/10 Fights felt fair and balanced, DM's a spicy verber so that made it challenging against certain spells but definitely fun.

Storytelling: 10/10 Raiding Barsburgian loot, would do it again. This time, I won't forget my labs key card.

Fairness: 10/10 - I felt the injuries and repercussions for some actions handed out, were fair and fine. Loved the event! Great loot, too!

Overall: Amazing!
[Image: TwoSigs.png][Image: unknown.png]
Topic Options