Wolfie DM
Key: BlazeNightstalker / Rwby2sday

Event Preferences: Mysterious and Eerie, Mysterious, Spooky, Horror. General Lovecraftian vibes, but open to anything really. Also a softie for generic fantasy schlock since that's ez-pz. Also tense and Extremely Dangerous.

Contact Information: Yokubo#3731

Anything Else: My main goal is your enjoyment, and it will never be anything different. I want to make those on my events feel cool, but I also want to illustrate the difficulty of the foes you'll be fighting. Any constructive criticism here is appreciated and welcomed.

Code:

Code:
[b]Key/Character:[/b]

[b]Which Event:[/b]

[b]Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?):[/b]
[b]Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?):[/b]
[b]Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?):[/b]
[b]Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?):[/b]

[b]Overall:[/b]
[Image: Home.png]
Key/Character: Cyrus Sadir

Which Event: The rumble down under

Responsiveness: Yes and yes; the narrates were posted in good time and he answered every question we had almost immediately! 10/10
Balance: Balance wise he was fair I feel, none of the fights felt unwinnable but at the same time all of us were screaming because of how close they were. 9/10
Storytelling: This was great too! Each battle had a different feel to it and the characters were spot on! 9/10
Fairness: Completely fair, if you misplayed it was completely on you! 10/10

Overall: 9.5/10 from me!
Key/Character: Tartarus Task

Which Event: Rumble Down Under

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10, Wolf never made us wait and this event went smoothly without any delays.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 10/10, I have never felt more fear in my life than receiving three power smashes on my forehead in the span of a second. We had to earn our victory, and that made it worthwhile.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): 10/10, exactly what I hoped for of a Bloodborne event tied to old Theria lore. LUMI HAD IT COMING
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): 10/10, the injury scale was very fair, we narrowly managed to not become cripples purely through the might of good rolls.

Overall: 11/10, ruin Wolf's day, make him DM for hours on end.
Key/Character: Claudette

Which Event: Under the snow, It awaits

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Yes, very fast. Faster than all of us!

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): These were the best battles I've had in this game, really fun! And spooky!

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): If I don't see the penguin or the mushroom again, I will do things to you : ) The 

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): 100% worth it.

Overall: 10/10, break me again please

Additional notes: The fact that you took the time to give each one of us individual injuries with their own fluff was really incredible. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Key/Character: Didosforte / Nidaz

Which Event: Under the Snow, It awaits

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): The narrations were done quickly and properly, having plenty of content and also after being released - ensuring time for all responses.

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): The battles were extremely interesting! Where they were done well with the group in mind! Same goes to the door/trap thing.. ( Also, imagine falling in combat. )

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): The story was amazing, I really liked the details placed in the most tribalistic cult and the story of the creatures we faced against - undeath really is something amazing.. Everything great.

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): The injuries received have been justified and done with care, giving details for each character who has suffered one! What about the rewards we receive? Fabulous! Nothing to complain.

Overall: Blaze did a great job and is an exemplary DM, would probably love to have him as DM for upcoming events! Also, I have to deeply thank him for making this event happen for me - such that has been on hold for four months..

Furthermore, this event demonstrated how the Vanreth family is... complicated.

10/10, I love you my friend.
[Image: image.png]
Key/Character: Hina Vanreth

Which Event: Under The Snow, It Awaits

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): The narrations were in an extremely reasonable time-frame! If anything, we were the ones holding it up.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Spooky as hell and interesting to boot! We definitely got fucked up by the timer, but that's how IRL debuffs work. Also, we definitely lagged the server with the amount of AOEs going around. (You ever seen two fire users, two cosmic users, an occult user and a fire/occult AOE EC going at it? I have now.) Also also, Synesia went down.
A lot.
Please get her a perm heal.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): HECK. YES. I had no idea what to expect going in, since I got included in this less than two weeks ago, but hot damn it wasn't what I got.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): I do have to admit, my dice rolls sucked, but the combination of the twelve day temp I'm holding onto and the item I got has been perfect for dev. Extremely justified. Also I actually did a good thing involving a sacrifice to a fire and got to watch as my friends burned alive! Big Grin

Overall: 11/10, totally agree with Sanguine. Make him DM for hours on end. It's worth it, even if he downs a bottle of vodka by the end of it all.
[Image: unknown.png]
thank you dandeli
Key/Character: Synesia Artra/Link Baiano

Which Event: Under the snow, it awaits

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): As every player is cursed to be, our responses actually took longer than the dm's! And I'm pretty sure... Borya fell asleep because of that. sorry

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Traps were cool, battles were even better! They weren't easy; they were hard, in fact, but the level of hard that is actually challenging instead of unfair, and the injuries...

HOLY SHIT
THE FUCKING INJURIES.

Wolfie put a special care into them to make them fit our ic & be based on how we fell! And honestly, I'm glad I took 2 temps, because they were both bangers ones. (even if i have 150 vit now. help)

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): YES.

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): I already told The Reader (trademark) about the injuries, but the rewards were definitely good too! I didn't get exactly what I asked for, but what it exactly was is... infinitely better anyways! (alas, i'm not a very creative dude)

Overall: I still hate Io's build and mist shotgun.

The event was great, tho!
Key/Character: Annete Alricht

Which Event: Under the Snow, It Awaits

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): The narrates came quick outside o some tiny hiccups, but I can't complain really. The fights themselves took up quite a bit of time honestly.

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Good god those battles... that was some hardcore shit not gonna lie but it was fun. The puzzle with the button was extremely funny.

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): I can't say that there was that much of a story behind us walking unto a dragon crypt and fucking shit up, but even still it felt interesting and engaging - especially with all the tiny bits that were fit for each individual character.

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): I found it absolutely fair, yeah. I'm a chad so I only got downed twice in total throughout the whole ordeal, and only got a temp out of it(A VERY GOOD ONE AT THAT). The reward is wonderful as well.

Overall: based
Key/Character: Genshin Fanfic/Colette

Which Event: The flame that hates
Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Pretty quick narrates with decent length, solid 8/10
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): I went down twice, but rolled extremely well. Fights were difficult, but we had a wellspring user so it was much easier than it should've been 8/10
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): The story flowed well, and it was definitely a story. I wasn't too invested in it, but it wasn't terrible at all. 7/10
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): It was worth the risk and nothing felt too overbearing. 9/10

Overall: Fun event. Got a cool item. Colette had fun too, thank you DM....... I would love to go on more events ehehe..
Key/Character: Odin

Which Event: The Flame that Hates

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?):10/10 he responded almost immediately and answered whatever questions we had
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?):9/10 the riddles were cool and fights were rough, but didnt feel unwinnable
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?):8/10 this was pretty nice, some parts felt a little confusing with what exactly was going on but those were minor in the grand scheme of things
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?):10/10

Overall:9/10
Topic Options