[Image: 7d612b678b0c1dbf56ab653494d4df31.gif]

Loading Incident 3.587 Y

Personnel Rb398: "Where is the item?"
Personnel Gy903: "Sir, it was in this room."
Personnel Rb398"Go in and check, I do not see it."
Personnel Gy903: "But sir, That is dangerous without a group-"
Personnel Rb398"Follow orders."

Personnel Gy903: "There has been a breach, the admirer is gone."
P̶͚̋̉͌̈́̊r̷͖͎̅̃̾̎͝͝é̷̳͎͙͎͈͜t̸̪͈̔͂̊̓͝t̶̥̪̮̒y̶̼̦̣͋̃͂ ̷̛̙͌̒̆̚͠s̶̮̓̂͒̔̀͊ơ̷̰̼̠͙͉̍̚͝ ̴̛̮̻͖̖́̄͠P̷̧̢̙̜̲͌̎̑̕r̸̭͙̈́͐͠ȩ̷̻̖̬̙̒͑̀͒͛͝t̴̤̯̃̐̈̈͜͝ṫ̶̞̜̌̌̕y̶̝̝͋͜.̵̛̟͕̬͑

Personnel Gy903: "Sir it is in my head...I hear it...the static...make it stop." 

Ḯ̴͎̩̓͆͑̈̇ ̶̢̺̗͎͙͒̈̓͘w̵̱̅̓̽̈̈a̶̧̜̹̍͋̿͊ň̵̪̪̑ţ̴̮̘̬̜̦̇͗̌̈́ ̴͈̄t̶̝͎͖̯̦̄̋ǫ̴̣̠̔̈́̈́ͅ ̶̤͘b̸̢̧̛̙̫̿e̷̫̽̍̈̈́͗͜ ̸̢̖̻̥̗̩̌̍͐͊̀̈́l̶̡̞͍̼͛͐̇̈i̶͖͉͊̈́̿k̵̡̗̻̻̯̽e̴̙̣̝̫̗̅̌̏̿͐͝ ̷̧̟͍͍̀͂͐y̴̨̥̹͖̔̆̊͆̔̃ơ̵̗͔̏͋̀̀̚u̵̠̩̱̬̻͌̃̕.̶̣̳͛́̋͒̊

Personnel Gy903: "Sir ... I can't see. It is in my head."

Ḯ̵̡̛̺̠͉̹̞͚̝̗̀͊́̄ ̴̛̘͖̭͗̈́̑̌̆̊̽͌̍̌̈́͐̚͘̚Ḻ̶̮̤̣̩̣̮͈̘̭̲͇͔̆̓Ö̵̡̢͇̬̻̫͈̩͙̲̣̰̘͍̪͈̥͇̼̤̼̂̓͋̓̾͘͠V̸̰͔̲̹̦̳̻̝̩͇̬̝̥͉̯̭̹̜̪̭̾̉̏̾̌̒̀̈̒͛́͛̽͗̕͝E̸̪̣̫͔̪̜͇͚̯͕̦̤̜̙͇̱̪̠͓̎̔͐͌̈͒̌̈́͗͛̉̌̀͑̑͗̃̃͋̏̕̕͜͠ ̶̡̨̢̛̬͖̼̦̼̦̭͎͈͈͗̄̎̈́ͅY̶̢̛̘̜̤̮̰̠̹̘̭̜̔͛̄́̀͌͌̄͑̓͊̒͊̾̅̊͑̀͂͠͝ͅO̴̢̨̡̢̙͚̤̤͔͙͚͓̻͓̊̎̓̂́̽͋̊̽͑̀͊͂̉͗͗͌̇̌̃̀̌͗͘U̷̫͉̖̟̩̣̖̩̼͋͐̉͌̇̄̈́̕͜͜

Personnel Gy903 has been Terminated by Personnel Rb398.

Item was returned to containment.
END OF FILE LOGGING OFF
[Image: e0abf78d8a8eba5fa8ae9cb7b9b1c410.gif]
Loading Incident 4.985 F
Personnel Rb398: "Admirer was given paper this morning."
Personnel Gy904: "Why would Barsburg put so much effort on keeping the creature entertained."
Personnel Rb398: "The creature is strong, unlike anything that has come across these lands. We must earn it's trust or it could easily end all as we know it. Imagine the power we will gain using it?"
Personnel Gy904: "Have you been watching this ...thing... for long."
Personnel Rb398: "It is named The Admirer and yes. I have watched it for a decade, seems to have been dormant after the last incident."
Personnel Gy904: "Interesting."

Loading Admirer Painting 0.2
[Image: 4yLs5YC0L5.png]
Personnel Rb398: "Seems it is a self portrait of sorts. I am unsure the admirer knows what it looks like."
Personnel Gy904: "This painting is cursed. I hate it. We should just kill the damn thing already."
Personnel Rb398: "Don't start angering it....Wait the paper is blank."

Ỉ̴̯̮̼̠̲ͅ ̶̛͉͖̎̐̾̎͝͝l̸̙̙̖̜͘͜o̷͉̊̉̾̿͠v̶̗̭̻̞̱͉̏͌̚è̵̠͔͈͇̰̼̏̇̚ ̸̢͇͈̤̳͗͒̾͝y̵̘̺̗̩̹̪̦̼͑ō̴̖̏u̵̢̖̱̣͉̾͛̑

Personnel Rb398: "Your face! Where is your face?"
M̸̢̞͎̟̲͙͓̙̌͆͜i̷͎͕̬͉̤̐́͗ǹ̴̘̲͇̈̍̈́̓͆͂͊̅͘e̷͚̮̣̝̮̞̳͕͂̾̉͝?̸̗̠̹̯̖̒̽̈̍̑͒́̕͘

Personnel Gy904 has been Terminated.

END OF FILE LOGGING OFF
[Image: SmoggyUnimportantDanishswedishfarmdog-si...ricted.gif]
Loading Incident 5.023 A

Personnel Rb398: "The Admirer has been dormant."
Personnel Gy905: "Great. This is when it is at it's best. And I could relax."
Personnel Rb398: "It calls to me. It is strange but I miss it."

Personnel Gy905: "You miss...the creature. The creature that whispers in your mind and fills a person with dread....you miss...that?"
Personnel Rb398: "I have been seeing it every night in my dreams. I think it just wants to connect."

Personnel Gy905: "You are out of your god damn mind. I know that you have seen shit since you have been researching the ...thing. But get a grip of yourself."
Personnel Rb398: "I am going in. It has never harmed me in anyway."
Personnel Gy905: "I do not get paid enough for shit. Fuck it go and if you die you die."

Loading Video Surveillance

'The video is grainy though you could tell what is going on, at times the video hops a few minutes or seconds from the last point. You could see the researcher walk in, he is wearing a lab coat with the barsburg emblem on it. It is a man about average height, the video does not contain any color. The Admirer is a black gelatinous ichor mass on the the tile floor. You could see the researcher sitting in front of it, though the mass would not react. The video would glitch and skip, the next frame would have the mass now taking shape. You could hear that the researcher was talking to it but the static over took the audio completely. There would be minutes of silence and the footage would skip once more, this time you could see the mass grabbing onto the researchers face. The static started to become more understandable. There were only two words that you could initially decipher what it meant.'

M̷̝͓͔̺̞̫͒͆́̈́̈́̀̃i̶͍̘͈̫̞͛́̉̓̄ņ̶̧̙̮̼̕e̸̠̖̰͎̎̎͆͝?̴̧̩͙̼̽͐

Personnel Rb398: "...Yours..."

'Video ends'

END OF FILE LOGGING OFF
Topic Options