SirPenguinPenguin DM
Event: Temple of Light
Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10, fast narrations.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?):  10/10 It was one of the first I've seen that incorporated multiple npcs :p kudos to you!
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): 10/10. The story was structured nicely, and all around perfect.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) 10/10. Loved my temp.
Event Highlight: getting shockwaved by four chuggums made me question my life
Overall: 10/10
Any other comments: flawless. absolutely perfect.
Event: Temple of Light
Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10 I liked how quickly things were posted and still maintained their quality!
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 10/10 The battles/obstacles felt like they meant something and I could vividly picture each situation!
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): 10/10 It really felt like something important was being accomplished. Each character was given a great experience and development!
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): 9/10 it was ALMOST perfect, I just wish everyone was given something from the event is all! After all, everyone was placed under the same pressure!
Event Highlight: Definitely the way the theme progressed throughout the event, the storytelling was topnotch!
Overall: I enjoyed the event from start to finish and would definitely enjoy more events from this DM in the future!
Any other comments: Great work!
Topic Options