PenguinPenguin DM
Event: Temple of Light
Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10, fast narrations.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?):  10/10 It was one of the first I've seen that incorporated multiple npcs :p kudos to you!
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): 10/10. The story was structured nicely, and all around perfect.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) 10/10. Loved my temp.
Event Highlight: getting shockwaved by four chuggums made me question my life
Overall: 10/10
Any other comments: flawless. absolutely perfect.
Event: Temple of Light
Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10 I liked how quickly things were posted and still maintained their quality!
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 10/10 The battles/obstacles felt like they meant something and I could vividly picture each situation!
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): 10/10 It really felt like something important was being accomplished. Each character was given a great experience and development!
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): 9/10 it was ALMOST perfect, I just wish everyone was given something from the event is all! After all, everyone was placed under the same pressure!
Event Highlight: Definitely the way the theme progressed throughout the event, the storytelling was topnotch!
Overall: I enjoyed the event from start to finish and would definitely enjoy more events from this DM in the future!
Any other comments: Great work!
Event: Dealer's Delights
Responsiveness: Thorough narrations were swiftly posted, no issues here!
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Fights were fun and engaging! They were tough enough to down us, but not overbearingly difficult and unconquerable. Enemies' skills were thematic, each EC's magic fitting their respective role well.
Storytelling: It was a good robbery romp, cohesive and well told. Very enjoyable!
Fairness: The injury/death table was shared with us towards the beginning of the event and was completely fair and reasonable. The rewards were suitable for the risk and were all interesting in their own right!
Event Highlight: The last 3 ECs back-to-back-to-back were fun to chew through! It was a neat little sequence.
Overall: Nice. Would eagerly attend another Penguin event.
Responsiveness: 10/10 The narrations were posted quickly and neatly.
Balance: The fights were all winnable, but also tough enough to give us a challenge. No problems, 10/10
Storytelling: The story was great, even had some variations and neat little injury lore. 10/10
Fairness: Everything was very fair. No problems with the table or the injuries. 10/10
Event Highlight: My favorite part was beating up the old man and blasting a hole through his chest :relieved: 10/10
Overall: Would def recommend them for more events!
Responsiveness: 10/10 Penguin was efficient and helpful.
Balance: 10/10 Each fight was challenging and came down to the wire a few times.
Storytelling: The story fit our ic perfectly and it was entertaining.
Fairness: 10/10
Event Highlight: Executing an Osronan caravan guard and then burning the caravans.
Overall: I had a lot of fun and hope to be a part of more events like this in the future!
EventDealer's Delights
Responsiveness: Interesting narrations that led to a fun environment and a overall satisfactory development.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): The balance was pretty good. Different fight mechanism and enjoyable ideas that gave the ECs Boss like mechanics making it each one different from the last one and avoiding the fights to feel repetitive. 
Storytelling: Everything you want from an assault!
Fairness: Magnificent injury system and very enjoyable ones.
Event Highlight: The Boss fight!
It's me...Penguin! I might be up to run some tiny~cute~mini events or just events...preferable for new players/Characters in their teens and...things that are silly and cute. Warning: I'm not the fast typer! but I promise you will have some fun. 

Hit me up on Discord.

Penguin#2562
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: sparklegif.gif]
Event: Contract Accepted
Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Brilliant, answered questions well
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Don't use minefield on AOE boss, very fair though!
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Wonderful, 10/10
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): Good injuries, good rewards!
Event Highlight: The Golem was great,  but Del'Mar was more fun
Overall: 10/10, Run my events Penguin
Any other comments:  Don't worry about a few errors in spelling or anything Pengu, you run great events <3

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Quick to respond, both IC and OOC. Timely narrations and plenty of time given for us to converse and make our choices without feeling rushed!

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Pretty interesting, a variety of different fights that were well balanced and fun. Most of the time the fights could've gone either way which I found exciting!

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): With an even without much information and not apart of the lore it was done really well! A great story for a simple idea, I was glad to see it played out!

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) Punishments were fair in my opinion, and I received the worst of them (damn you rolls >:O).

Event HighlightBig Grinel'mar's final words...MERIDA!!!

Overall:10/10  Cool

Any other comments: Thanks for picking up and running the event Peng, had a lot of fun and really appreciate it!

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): All the narrates came out at a good pace and we were never left waiting for long. Overall the entire pacing of the event was really good.

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): The EC's felt a little underwhelming, but I blame that on having a party of explosion magi with minefield. There were people still going down each encounter and they still hit really hard as needed. All the fights had patterns, and each one was fun.

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): The story was pretty solid for what we were doing. The ending was really nice.

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): The DM worked with everyone to provide fair injuries and rewards as necessary. Not much else to say here.

Event Highlight: Getting to spend faith points to dispel dark magic was really cool. Being able to interact with the environment/provide the group with something useful felt really nice to do.

Any other comments: It was a fun event and well thought out. I'd go on more penguin events
Topic Options