MelonBallZPsilo DM
Character: Maple Grace

Event: A Lesson in Chaos

Responsiveness: The replies before the event, in the set up were SUPER FAST and Psilo answreded every question I had, considering i'd never been to an event before. They were super helpful and reassuring, not belittling and not spoiling anything. I appreciate it a lot! 11/10.

Balance: Very, I think. Heck, since I have never done an event before, and this was a Cod, I feel like it went surprisingly smooth? Perhaps too easy? But maybe we were just good- I've nothing to compare to :0 Still, it was definitely challenging! So it was fair! 10/10.

Storytelling: The lore and storytelling was great. The scene set ups, intruiging and it was all tied together very nicely with a red line, and that did assist in the riddles and questions and obstacles we were to face. I think it was really neat!10/10

Fairness: Definitely. When we failed we did so due to our own actions. Luckily we didn't fail all too much *wink* 10/10

Overall: 11/10!!! Psilo is a fantastic dm and person to work with. I had a lot of concerns, worries and he patiently answered them. I definitely will look to Psilo when I want something DM'd. :)

Any other comments: This was my first event. And I enjoyed it THURROWLY as Psilo made it a memorable experience! Thank you <3
Temporarily closed. Please do not message, but standby for a further announcement. Elaborating elsewhere.
Reopening for requests in a week. Priority list still remains, but as always I -will- eventually get to your event.
Apologies about the disappearance. I will be DMing once again!
Topic Options