Starfall Academy - A New Generation
Rescheduling this class one last time due to my poor scheduling abilities. The date will absolutely be Saturday October 2nd at 6pm est. It won't change again.
Class: Light Magi
Professor: Rea Chrono

Date: 10/03/2021
Time: 12:00 EST
Additional Notes:  If you wanna be fast as a light speed, attend to me in the Arena

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Class: Gravity Magi

Date: 10/05/2021

Additional Notes:  Ever felt like something weights you? Well that's because you have Gravity magic within you, so meet me at the Entrance of the Starfall Academy door. No not outside the garden.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Class: Illusion Magi

Date: 10/06/2021

Additional Notes:  An interesting Magic that comes to use not only in battle. Let me teach you more about it. Meet me at the Entrance of the Starfall Academy door. And no, not outside the garden!
Class: First Aid Training
Professor: Etraeus

Date: 10/04/2021
Time: 17:00 EST
Additional Notes: Class will be held in room 1A, Non-students may attend but they must behave and not cause disruption.
Rob

[Image: nudd67u.png]
[Image: Ou20Kwc.png]
Class: Secrets of Steel 101
Professor: Robert Gardios

Date: 10/04/2021
Time: 11:00 EST
Additional Notes: Here we are again huh? Robert will be teaching a beginners class on artificing, beginning with the uses of metals and where to find them, students can expect to have homework from this class.
Class: Magitech introduction Course 1, Room 1A
Professor: Sevniel 'Serenity Saria Cresentis'

Date: 10/06/2021
Time: 8:00 EST

Additional Notes: May the crimson star shine upon you...
[Image: unknown2.png][Image: Love-Blade.webp]
Class: How tae nae talk like a shite lowlander numptie!
Professor: Haggis Holius Eldreth Valkrin

Date 10/09
Time: 6:00pm EST

Additional Notes: I hope you don't expect any dev from this
Class: Introduction to Surgery and the Trauma Kit

Date: 10/12/2021
Additional Notes: Class will be held in room 1A, as per the previous class, non-students are welcome provided they behave.
Rob

Class: Magical Applications in Self Defense
Professor: Stella Vanreth

Date: 10/13/21
Time: 3PM EST
Additional Notes: Will be held in the Starfall Arena. Non-Students are welcome to attend.
(10-10-2021, 10:55 PM)StarMann Wrote: Class: Introduction to Surgery and the Trauma Kit

Date: 10/12/2021
Additional Notes: Class will be held in room 1A, as per the previous class, non-students are welcome provided they behave.

This class has been postponed for a short while.
Rob

Class: Principles of Fighting with an Ally
Professor: Stella Vanreth

Date: 10/18/21
Time: 4PM EST
Additional Notes: If you would like to attend this class with a friend for when we get to practicals, that makes this work much better. Will be held in the Starfall Arena
Topic Options