LaemorRetrieval of the Lost
[Image: a6fb0f98f812de6ff9cb46f327983d61.png]
"Amidst all gravel, among all the stones. You were like, Agate. To me"

Following the news of a most recent departure from the mortal plane. Would the plains used to hold, Ginger, as display. Could be felt, even seen, rumbling. Its surface twisting, liquidating to form stalagmites that carved themselves across the surrounding area. Caving the earth, building an arena with the woman at the center.

Amidst all the sudden terramancy?

Could a lone young loire. Be seen, attempting to remove the woman from off her stake. Taking her elsewhere, should nobody intervene that is...  
Quote:
"Death comes for us all... That much I've seen. I don't need to be an adult to understand that much. 

But even then...

There was still so much left I needed to learn, to overcome. To prove myself, superior... That'll never happen now, but don't worry. I'll carry on your legacy. For what are a few more pebbles added to a mountain-like goal? You'll be immortalized, that much I can promise."

Dm A Google Doc#1600.
If you desire to setup a scene. Attempting to stop the teenager from removing Ginger from their stake.
Unable to retrieve his masters body. The youth had retreated from enemy territory. 

But not before reveling in his anger.
Quote:
"I might rest at night, but know? Every minute I'm awake, I'll be hunting you... Kassarus."
Topic Options