PumkinBumkinThe Great Tu-Kong Chronicles: A Monkey's Tail
DIARY
THE GREAT TU-KONG CHRONICLES: A MONKEY'S TAIL
[Image: Screenshot_27.png]

hello, hello? HELLO! HEY, IT'S ME, TU-KONG! This is what these things are for right? Grab a paper and a writing tool and just jot things down....a first time for someone as GREAT as myself but honestly it's good, GREAT even...now that I think about it, this could be a book recording my greatness, a means to tell the tale as to how I BECOME the Monkey King...or something like that, that'd be cool actually, it'd make me a FORTUNE! gotta buy the fish food somehow...

I will not lie, I've been feeling sore as of late, there is reason for such! It's been a while since I FELT like that actually, it's pretty jarrin'.  
Wonder what Ek-a-Tu would say, perhaps if, they can assist in my quest to find this 'Glubbers' for I STILL wanna fight it anyways, then perhaps I can make it a companion of mine as we continue to spread our notoriety all throughout Esshar...man, that'd be the dream. 

Did you know that blood loss is actually pretty strong and that you shouldn't let your guard down around it? I did when I drove that dagger into my hand and opened up a gaping hole in it
...wait, what color was my blood again? what was the color of anything actually? ....
Probably not my best act, at least 'they' were satisfied and I managed t' get Valar back, man looked like he was in a rather sticky situation, with a whole BLADE plunged through him, you know I wonder how he survived that, like how I survived massive blood loss, well it made me stronger...to a degree, I think? All in all, it was a..strange lil' encounter, especially with a...Mikeyl? Maynkle? Myke? Oh, wait, Mykael Moss...no wait, voss...VOSS? YEAH, THAT! MYKAEL VOSS, IF I GET IT WRONG THEN DONT BLAME ME!...I'mma punch em really hard...
Anyways, I'd say this marks the beginning of the "TU-KONG CHRONICLES!"

Don't wanna show Nanzo this yet, gotta make it a tale that'll wow the MASSES! 

"See YA!"

Now where do I hide this....?
-The Great, All-powerful Tu-Kong of the Black Trail of the Death Knights
(no, not tail!)
[Image: unknown.png?width=428&height=415][Image: unknown.png]
FIRST TAIL: THE RETURNING LIGHT

[Image: Screenshot_35.png]

ow, ow...what color was my blood, what color was the world? mind fluctuatin', spazzin', this is pretty strong....gotta fight, gotta fight, gotta FIGHT!

Th' world is steadily gaining COLOR once more, my blood, I can see it once again in all it's beauty....oh right, it's Tu-Kong again, writin' on this here uhhh...thing, book was it? Yeah...gotta remember....lately it's been somethin' I tell ya....got a FOLLOWER, that's pretty cool...someone finally seein' me for my greatness! i'm great aren't I?

Frankly surprised honestly, often have fellas see it as a joke, unless they actually, ACTUALLY believe it; then I gotta say this: "I'm TOUCHED!"

(ithink)

But y' know...I always wondered, why DO I wanna fight strong opponents...do I wanna just be the best? Do I just wanna test my limits? Perhaps I have somethin' I wanna prove...is becomin the Monkey King through such means th' best way to do this? I dunno, but I think I'll keep the ball rolling, keep goin' down this path...besides, it's fun..

it hurts...

YEAH! Wont lie though, some of my recent battles have really, REALLY opened my eyes though; cant let myself look bad in front of any of my followers though, what kinda King would do such a thing? I wouldn't, that's a fact. They just gotta stand there in awe of my deeds, t' impress them, to impress the masses...this too is kinda fun...

Well, for now? I think I'll go n' think of a name for my new kingdom...or somethin' IF I ever get there, you never know. And I, the great TU-KONG must always be prepared...yeah...this was a pretty short entry, but man; not too much had been goin' on hasn't it? Well...s'pose that's all, yeah?

"SEE YA!"
maybe

-Tu-Kong of the Black Trail of the Death Knights AND Future King of Monkeys
[Image: unknown.png?width=428&height=415][Image: unknown.png]
Topic Options