LaemorCilantro Loire
[Image: 44fdf7bfdf996fcdc2e9d0e4842ec052.jpg]
"Father always spoke on the beauty in things. Even when confronted with mothers wrath. I wonder what he saw."
----------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:Growing up was never an easy thing, expected. Tolerated... Even laughed at. 

But that's fine... Because it's finally my time to shine! Just thinking about it, makes me feel like a little kid... Wait... Right, I am one!
[Image: 98616403d5a3dbe01b8cb29a848bcd5b.jpg]
"Nobodies listening... Right?"

Amidst the clambering halls of the starfall academy. Could more than few workers be seen, filling a room in the girls dormitory with equipment, but most in particular? A piano. One that never ceased to stop it's playing during the night. Following the conflict at the silverwall mines, did the young loire find inspiration to act wildly in his own room. Without a mate to temper his actions. 
Quote:
In the midnight storm! I hear!
More
More
More!
With a hellish yell! The soldiers cried!
More
More
More!
What set you free? Cause words are so lonely! 
I'd be lying if I didn't say. I ain't want.

[Image: f557428c506fe57c0610bbe3d880de00.png]

But the oddity of it all? If one pressed their ears against the door? Could they hear the youth speaking with someone, alas. It was only him and his cat who always left the room.
[Image: sAb4mWM.jpg]
"[i]From solo to light blue. I awoken on a pillar for a bed."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
[/i]

Quote:
"Underrated and slept on... It's till I make six holes in you. That you'll find yourself blaming humanity. 
I get everything I want...
Just a moment, a breathe. A game of tag, a natural. A genie. I look slow, but I give chase to wolves.
Don't like me? Don't like you...
A little blue-shell, straight out of Hel. We both know? There's only one place to go.
Six feet below, where the mountain grows."
[Image: cBWEMsU.jpg]
"You were an overgrown Diamond in the long-run. It only made sense someone would look to steal your glow..."

Up top of the highest peak, did a growing boy find himself once more; alone. Only the company of his dearest companions, lilly & Garfield. Seated whilst enduring the blistering winds. Despite the trembling of his hands? It wasn't due to the cold, but his own self-loathing. The thought? 

"I'll never see you again... I'll never be able to overcome you. Never hear, how proud you are. To finally be bested, by your student."

And so? To express his mastery over the realm in-which he'd called his own. Would he be now presented, with a piano. Made of stone. Resting his violet gaze in direction of the duo of animals that laid along the ledge. Together? The trio would play in harmony... Channeling the grief, into passion. Into devotion. 

"I never knew, the world to be so cruel... 
I never took you, for someone to be fooled...
But life had cast its guise onto you, 
Giving you the illusion of a promised future...
I can't stand it, how much those around me around right,
Saving vengeance isn't a way of life... 
I'm sure you'd say the same,
I guess i'll only have myself to blame..."
Topic Options