AlchemystThe Naiads.
Introduction
A large gathering of beings that rein from different races, and cultures would gather upon the coastal sands of Moxtli. A majority of which was the sea folk blessed by the three deities. Scylla Leucothea and Galene. One of which, appeared similar towards those that were present. Idle chatter from the audience would gradually grow audible the more that she had begun to wait.

A hand was raised, as the Siren would beckon her water spirit to reshape herself anew. Calling within a form that starkly contrasted that of her previous one, a far more protruded muscular structure, blessed with fins and offices on her ligaments for water propulsion. As the audience slowly began to cease chatter as she began to speak.

Quote:
"Some of you would know me as Yamani. As to those that have seen me before, have recognized me as merely another magi.
For many years I have begun to observe the world around me. And perhaps for far too long I have been doing so. But for many
of my travels I have grasped a great amount of knowledge and with it an understanding that the surface despite the way it is currently
is one that left my people Sirennia, Wanting."
[Image: d4b3b54bc8dfe5f63128692c93d17f8b.png]

Quote:"The Deep Company is an example I took note. Many diffrent cultures including sirenkind have taken up arms to create their own settlement in search of glory, riches, and power, and to an astonishing extent they have achieved each and every one of these desires. However their devout willingness to apease 'The Deep One'  an eldrich entity responsible for the destruction of kerhandel left me with more room for concern than anything else. Regardless, The Deep Company had fought strongly against the people of Asphodel. The result with their Tavern destroyed, forced a few Sirennia to flee and many more to scatter.
[Image: seafolk_wanderers_by_ireao_dc4h2z9-fullview.jpg]

Quote:"Another insight I had formed is the small growth of new sirennian faces. Some of which are yet to form their futures, many of which had abandoned their lives,  families, and religon in order to be here in Esshar. I cannot face my diety in the afterlife knowing I had the power to provide them with change and failed to within the later years of my lifetime. For years I have searched for the power to break the shackles our gods had left us during their struggle for control, and finally I can face my people with the answers I have been given."

[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
Quote:"With the power I have forged, I seek to bring prosperity towards our people. Free from the deep, and other entities of old, I shall guide the willing
 forwards into the culture of Sirennia. Under the banner of the Naiads. For those interested, I look forward to seeing each of you soon. So that we can discuss these matters further."
--OOC Notes--

Meeting Tuesday May 4th at 8:00 PM EST within Starfall. (For more information DM 
Alchemyst#5374)
Interested in being a siren? Here is a 1000+ Playbys that I  collected to start you off:
https://www.pinterest.ca/kastwa15/tritons/
OOC REMINDER!:
Swift reminder. Today is the day that the meeting takes place at 8:00 PM EST at starfall!
Topic Options