Pippi PwnstockingLocal Lion Seeking Magi for Mountain Camping
Despite the scribbles of campfires and the urgent plea for company, the flier's message is dead-serious and stilted...

[Image: Yuru-Laid-Back-Camp-Nadeshiko-Rin-togeth...C349&ssl=1]
Discord: Pippi Pwnstocking#6972

Around markets and in lively places such as taverns or parks, many 'wanted' advertisements are slapped on bare surfaces.

Quote:My name is Lion, from south of Osrona. I am seeking camping companions for whence we set forth toward the snow-capped mountains. It will be a very chilly, uncomfortable time, or it will be great fun and relaxation. I have never seen snow before, so all of this is unsure to me. But I will provide full amount of rations: salted jerky and the spiciest sake. I have been practicing my right arm for the fun I heard of throwing snowballs. Multiple tents are provided with as much room as a mountain provides.

Seek me out in Messaris' square, especially during the evenings. We will flesh out our plans some more. Please be in healthy condition, and I will see you then.
On the night of Sudbury's election debates, there was a disturbance far and high above Osrona...

[Image: 20490c949ca577aa0cb97a9f7c1e3732.jpg]

The eastern mountain peaks of Esshar had burned bright with flame, until ashes swept over the land. Perhaps a few mountain-dwellers could hear faintest shouts. Only an oppressive atmosphere was left in the barren snow in its wake.

If anyone with a sharp eye looked closely, Lion's fliers around the city were taken down just the day after.
Topic Options