The Iron JawThe Neo-Essharist Movement (Sunday, 5 PM EST)
[Image: 5c0d5439d99cd818dbb706a6887bbcc6.png]

A capitalistic nonmagi dares to rise up within Osrona's midsts with the recent fall of the late Archmagi, riling up his following to spread word of his intent of spurring on a speech for the masses within the heart of Osrona itself.
Quote:To the denizens of Osrona... Look at what we have lost.
For every day we succumb to this constant turn and toil of malignant spite, we lose more of our selves in the works.
Time and time again, I've heard inklings of rhetoric between The Second Dawn's cadets and knights, speaking us to be 'the greater good'... But what greater good would defy the virtue of justice itself? I am hardly religious enough to consider myself a priest, but I am familiar enough with the holy values to know that we are ABOVE starting things such as war, are we not?

Defiance of this, has led to the death of our late Archmagi Rhesus Delaurentis
Perhaps, it was fate that we were brought to this? A skirmish lost with Achyon, that never had to be fought in the first place. Reports say, they had a peace treaty... One, broken by Osronan hands. Such, is an act that has only gone on to perpetuate a self-destructive attitude that has gone on long enough.

You, know me as the nonmagus banker that had started his business endeavors within your city. Now? I stand to bring rise to the unfortunate nonmagi that lack the privileges of the magus ilk. I call upon you, Osrona and its many denizens, to look upon these tragedies and say
"Enough, is enough."

The ways of the millenia are archaic and due to change. We, a people of both magus and nonmagus kindred, must not forge a divide that further polarizes our worlds and devastates us all, but rather conjoin for strength where we have neglected. Thus, I propose the renovation of this nation-state, for the better of all peoples:
  • The application of Nomont Industries Tech towards nonmagus militants to establish a nonmagus military sect
  • Non-Lethal Neutralization Training to separate ourselves from the savages that claim themselves 'heroes of the people'
  • Neutralized Prisoner Rehabilitation Programs to ensure that prisoners are not motivated to continue their vile ways, nor that needless blood is spilled
  • A localized Library constructed to better record and teach both history and methodologies, so that past's mistakes may never repeat
  • The construction of more homes and housing program to better saite the nonmagus divide, and enable more common class jobs
  • The establishment of a Democractic Voting System for the future leadership of Osrona
  • The transition of Archmagi leadership towards a ceremonial position, and abolishment of its political role. 
*Increased numbers of Magus Defense Force troops grow apparent throughout the city, surprisingly bold-- likely in reverence to the pending speech, and out of paranoia for a worst case scenario*

The revolutionist's public speech will take place inside Osrona at (624, 757, 1) on Sunday, 4/18/21, 5 PM EST
[Image: 1LGQRxBqIosQ2XyM6a35sXa2yxmlE5ABypi1PC0e...6qetDANVyw]
The Shimmering City Quells Civil Unrest…!

As swiftly as word had spread of the revolutionist’s speech, swiftly would it be snuffed out. An emphatic communique is once more synthesized and relayed to any son or daughter of Astya.

Quote:
“In this time of mourning there are those that would seek to capitalize on these feelings. Barsburgians, of course, have done this before to our home. Building upon our pain and loss they took to our city, destroying and remodeling the very foundations of what made Osrona the Shimmering City it is today.

This fatal flaw will not be repeated again. Osrona and her people will not be subjected to opportunists and their ilk who leech upon the mourning of our dearly departed.”

Rumors are spread of the Nomont’s whereabouts - A jail cell, a rehabilitation center. More spread of his sentence - Fines, jail time… It’s clear the Shimmering City has not made a sentence definite and known just yet.
Topic Options