DriveKlaus Ebner Memorial Orphanage
[Image: b5f63561fe2ef495420ca57ee0a94493.jpg]

Construction workers seem to flood the mountains behind Achyon, which caused a bit of a stir for people to go to work so quickly after the war effort against Osrona and the recent seige that took place. While most of them were working on rebuilding the walls and fix the trenches dug out infront of the city, a specific few were accompanied by none other than Corporal Delisle, overseeing the construction above the mountain himself. He is seen in plain clothes unlike his usually fashionable git-up, helping the non-magi as if he was a commoner no less, which to most may appear uncharacteristic considering how highly he thought of himself.

But, this wasn't about himself - it was about something more, something bigger than he is and he knows it.

Quote:
"Today's the year old reminder of Klaus Ebner's death, an exemplary sergeant that did his best to keep our ideals, children and women safe and for that, we honor him.

I want to keep this short, as I have a lot of work to do.

Klaus Ebner was a good man, he adopted a child from the streets and nurtured her to become one of our strongest Magi, taught her our ideals and showed her nothing but kindness.

For that, I wish to follow in his example.

Like I announced, this is more than just a wedding gift for Falk and Amaranth Ebner, this is for the new generation who felt the scorches of war - children with no where to go, to have a place to be nurtured in and taught our deals, and to be taught the heroisms of Klaus Ebner to strive to be just like him in service of the Empire."
With that, Viktor returned to working on the orphanage - which he funded - hoping to make it perfect for Achyon's newest generation.
Topic Options