TantrumDocro 5th Generation [Alexei x Natasha]
[Image: hEVRpG7.gif]
  • The Don had much more presence in the children's lives than their mother. If anything, you could guess your mother was afraid of bonding with you. From an early age you were surrounded by the members of The Family and their allies, mainly the Razuka Niffty.
  • You were always stimulated to compete for the approval of your father and to outdo one another, inspiring ambition and competitiveness from an early age. How this reflects in your personality is up to you. While the amount of loyalty you have to the Empire may very well vary, the self-interest of the family and our shared prosperity is the priority. You can be a nationalist, embrace the mafia lifestyle wholeheartedly like your parents, or a mix of the two.
  • In total, you will be one of seven siblings, the first turns thirteen years old in early 1841. A big, colorful family.
  • After a certain age, Falk Ebner was allowed to visit and take care of the siblings! You might or not take him as a big brother figure.
  • Your father specializes in EarthNature, and Swordsmanship. Your mother specializes in Fire, Magma, and Explosion, and you have a history of fiery magic on both sides of the family.
  • See the Docro lore page for more information.

[Image: mRRExSp.png]
Hair color: red, blonde, or silver
Eye color: green or icy blue. Emerald eyes are the mark of true Docro lineage regardless of appearance
bonus points if you are born with Natasha's beauty mark (dot under right eye)

you know me, I can edit pics...
[Image: 3JF0XnQ.png]
We are looking for people able to dedicate 100% to this character, so make it a priority please! Only apply if you'll be active until the very end.
There are going to be 3 playable kids. The first is available in 1841 with a sibling close by!

thank you for the interest
everyone will be pmed with the results!

All children have been selected, thank you for the interest! If you weren't or were considering applying but missed it, check out this really cool family: xo

Also looking for people to play alternative roles still (razuka trained by niffty!!! childhood friends/servants/etc!!) so if that's an interest send me a DM
Topic Options