DixonokA Fallen Drakan
[Image: 45f0a72f6a249a486f05b23dc7e92cd3.jpg]
It is rung once more.
Can they feel it?
Their souls shaking with anger.
A dragon feel, can the fireblooded feel it?
He was one of their people but he also helped the monsters.
Be calm my boy..you may rest with your gods or Mother.
Rest well..my dear Shen.

-----------------
Within the Mire
Another grave is dug up.
A memory stone with pieces of a chain.
Ah..my drakan boy.
There really was a twisted being watching over you...
Maybe with Mother you can rest.
[Image: unknown.png]
Quote:After an indeterminate amount of time, the giant pulls himself out of the depths of the Mire, wearing upon his body a multitude of gunshot wounds, most especially near his neck and shoulders. Unfortunately, this particular kind of shower gel shampoo mixture includes a whole hell of a lot of pain and adjustments to the fact that his body is kind of partially paralyzed at the moment.

He scans the aftermath of the battle at the ritual grounds with sad, tired eyes, before concluding only the worst about the man who fought aside him. His voice rises without words, thrumming through his surroundings in what sounds almost like a funeral dirge, vibrating throughout the echoing caverns in powerful, sorrowful form. The sounds writhe in agony as much as they slow-dance a farewell, joining with a number of other compartmentalized voices from within the giant's chest.

Those lost today may not be buried, and may not even be remembered, once those who know them have perished; but in the moment, they are mourned by a being which barely knew them, and which in their absence allows his voice to bleed throughout these caverns, deep and sorrowful as he raises limp arms covered in an extreme amount of his thrumming heart's lifeblood.
(Wreck)
Topic Options