Spicy SeriousVanirhallan Tryst - Ragnhild Gunnr x Dreyri
[Image: image1.png?width=474&height=669]
Dreyri Gunnr
Armed
/Blood/Water
Quote:
A man who came to Esshar with little but his faith, Dreyri called himself a Beserker of Kark. One who embodied Kark's rage, and was a fierce warrior of both might and magic. His times within Esshar were fraught with battle, but he had little hand in your life in the end. Only a few years into your life, he left you and your mother to pursue his conneciton to Kark, to embody his word and might or die trying.

Despite your mother's brave face, there was a silent acknowledgement of how his path ended. But she still tried to keep your father alive by regaling you with tales, and frequent trips into the deep wilds of Esshar as she feels he would've wanted.

[Image: tuxpi.com.1610056719.jpg]
Ragnhild Gunnr
Unarmed
/Blood/Water/Ice
Quote:
A shaman, or, priestess as she came to call herself after a small period of time in Esshar, your mother is a strange one. She raised you to hold faith in the Triumvirate, the gods of the Vanirhallans. Warmly attempting to guide you and your siblings in spite of her somber, quiet nature.

She'd allow experience to be your teacher, letting you almost raise yourselves, even if the pride she'd felt for every successful step you took was clear. Though you'd often find yourselves at the mercy of one long story or another, meant to impart some sort of moral when you failed or caused mischief.

...However your mother's attention has since become more split from you. Her nature far more quiet after she returned from the Fireblooded mountains. And even still, she's found herself more and more having to focus on her duties. Even if she's practically ran herself ragged trying to give everyone the attention she's felt she should give them.

Heritage
--------
There are three children available, triplets. Though there's room for flex in that.
No canonical names have been set, as of now. You're free to figure out one on your own or work with me to figure something out depending on your character concept. All names should hold to an Old Norse theming however.
Suggestions are welcome and you're free to deviate, however the traits to keep in mind are...
Ragnhild is a human woman of small stature, with black hair and dull grey eyes that people often mistake for being blind.
Dreyri was a human man of tall, broad stature. With red hair 
(the non-edited picture was the best I could get) with dark eyes.

Training
---------
You'll have some affinity for the magical schools known by your parents, though the only physical training you'd have received would be from your mother. Though she'd have been happy to teach you how to fight with your fists, and regale you with how she herself learned it-by besting a Ogre without her weapon at it's insistence.
Your mother is a talented alchemist and considers herself a master with the craft.
While having no formal training, and little true affinity for medicine, your mother knows more than a few herbal remedies and simple-if primitive-treatments that could serve as the foundation for proper medical training
Your mother has always had a talent for visual casting, and would likely pass on the technique to any of her children that were interested.
Your mother's stubborn nature is liably something she'd put into you. Unwavering determination and ambition are the hallmarks of true Vanirhallans in her eyes, determination unbowed by any opponent, injury, or obstacle.
By trade, there are many legends and pieces of folklore your mother's memorized, as well as being very qualified to call herself a priestess of the triumvirate. Should any of her children show interest it wouldn't be hard to get her to talk.

Inheritance
-----------
Your mother, despite everything, doesn't hold much to pass onto her children...yet. A simple hut in the desert is the most illustrious of her worldly possessions. Many of her other items are of simple sentimental value.
Still...your mother is the elder of what few Vanirhallans remain, was once known as the priestess of the Triumvirate, and currently is regarded as the leader of the small band. It's likely that her children would be first in her thoughts if the time ever comes to pass on the reigns, should any of her children show actual aptitude and strength for such a role.

Apply Now!
-----------
Contact me at Spicy Serious#1979 if you're interested. I'm happy to discuss ideas, or answer any questions you might have! Though I'll only be accepting applicants (if there are any) who intend on treating the characters as mains. Not alts.

oh and thank you for reading <3
Slots are still open! None of the children have been claimed so far, if you're interested, now's your chance! Now improved with a fancy: Application form!

I'm desperate sue me.
One slot has been filled but there's still two slots open.

Your mother is also no longer outright leader, but has begun to fulfill a Lorekeeper and Elder roll within the new Vanirhallans, as another update.
Second slot filled! One spot is still wide open for applicants!
Topic Options