JumpyGuild announces
Billboards been ignored for the longest of times. I can assure you that before i even been doing the announcement stuff. I can say the least we both know that. Billboards are just there and cluster with so much people are not going to want to read them. We cannot even take down what stuff is on them. I can get a vote of many people to see who actually uses the billboards or even notices them. There is no location where they are all located or nothing special to attract them.

So please tell me how are they noticed Theori.
On that not, fix the Waystone Inn billboard as it deletes anything put on it.
[Image: guintitus-1.png][Image: rykermatryona.png]
i always check achyon's billboards and pull off dumb shit
but yes i will be fixing waystone's billboard
[Image: qt6dQlw.png]
Milly literally this for the whole base line of players. I can say at least most of them do not check billboards or know about them. It be great if they more knowledge to new players to be able to understand them or know their location. This is just saying that i wish it were a better way for people to get their work known and not overlooked.
(03-15-2021, 12:03 AM)Shaqdaddy94 Wrote: new players to be able to understand them

I've yet to meet someone in real life or online who does not understand billboards.
I don't even know what there is to not understand, it's a board with papers on it...

Also billboards are literally next to every city entrance, they're hard to miss.
[Image: nR3lU0X.png][Image: unknown.png]
Vriska Wrote: yeah having an MCU loki icon is pretty cringe huh
bro i'm ngl for the sheer fact that i am tired of being spammed with advertisements i do not wish to visit

EDIT: also i advertised ic by paying ektu 2500 coins for very cute flyers and putting them everywhere and thats earned me tens of thousands of coin from commissions
(03-15-2021, 05:58 AM)Jumpy Wrote:
(03-15-2021, 12:03 AM)Shaqdaddy94 Wrote: new players to be able to understand them

I've yet to meet someone in real life or online who does not understand billboards.
I don't even know what there is to not understand, it's a board with papers on it...

Also billboards are literally next to every city entrance, they're hard to miss.

One cool thing people do now with the decoration system is make actual advertising billboards. Ariel Cirque's alchemy shop in Moxtli has a big sign in the ruins by Silverwall. It's unmissable as you run past. Ema Okabe's shop had a standee for a while but I think someone stole it.

That could be a nice and flavorful alternative!
(03-14-2021, 11:37 PM)Shaqdaddy94 Wrote: Bruh you know how many people ignore billboards. Not everyone can go everywhere without being attacked or worrying being robbed. Maybe its good story for some. But not everyone knows how to go on such things. But its fine. I will find a way for people to get their work known without announcements. But least im trying.

If they can't go everywhere, what's advertising going to do for them? If they're in the settlement that the merchant is in.. they probably know
Topic Options