Starfall's Poetry class
[Image: f364857a9b0fb41d92ce215826ab9fae.png]
Poetry is from the soul

Quote:After quite some time of finding the right moment in history to begin his debut, the Kitsune poet of Jianghese origins finally makes his move. A poetry class will be held in Starfall's academy, teaching the various forms of how one composes a poem, as well as the difference between each one. The Kitsune bard, better known as Hironori, will be holding his lecture to the South of Academy grounds to best instill the muses dwelling with each student who will be attending his class.

(OOC note: 3/1/2021, 6PM EST. A second class will be held for those who can't make it, provided there's interest.)
I'm ready too have poetry be my last class before I graduate
Can an Achyonite 23 year old war criminal join in the fun or?

I never graduated so I'm technically allowed
[Image: f364857a9b0fb41d92ce215826ab9fae.png]
Poetry is from the soul

Quote:A second class will be held on Starfall's grounds. This time, the poetry class will be going over some more advanced forms of poetry. The class will learning how to compose a sonnet, a poem meant to confess or exalt the qualities of an individual's object of desire. All are encouraged to come, regardless of their proficiency in crafting poems regardless. For those uninterested in the sonnet, a ballad will be the second poem topic discussed.

(OOC note: 3/9/2021, 6PM EST. )
Going to have to push this back to Thursday, same time.
Topic Options